Last Posted: Mar 05, 2023
- [Correlation between HLA-DB1 genes and susceptibility to echinococcosis in Tibetan population in Tibetan Plateau].
Shu-Feng Gao, et al. Zhongguo xue xi chong bing fang zhi za zhi = Chinese journal of schistosomiasis control 2018 0 (5) 602-606
- Alveolar echinococcosis
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Association between hepatic alveolar echinococcosis and frequency of human leukocyte antigen class I and II alleles in Turkish patients.
Aydinli Bulent, et al. Hepatology research : the official journal of the Japan Society of Hepatology 2007 10 (10) 806-10
- HLA-DRB1 allele in 35 patients with alveolar echinococcosis in Gansu Province of China.
Li Furong, et al. Chinese medical journal 2003 10 (10) 1557-60
- Polymorphisms of the TAP1 and TAP2 genes in human alveolar echinococcosis.
Zhang S, et al. European journal of immunogenetics : official journal of the British Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics 2003 4 (2) 133-9
- [Association of HLA-DRB1 allele and the susceptibility to alveolar echinococcosis in the west of China].
Li F, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2000 6 (6) 414-6
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 22, 2023
- Content source: