Adult-onset Still's Disease
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Response letter to "Latent class analysis of 216 patients with adult-onset Still's disease" by Sugiyama et al.
Delplanque Marion, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2022 0 (1) 285
- A case of adult onset Still's disease with mutations of the MEFV gene who is partially responsive to colchicine.
Ou-Yang Liang-Jun, et al. Medicine 2018 0 (15) e0333
- Systematic Review of Safety and Efficacy of IL-1-Targeted Biologics in Treating Immune-Mediated Disorders.
Arnold Dennis D et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 13888392
- The Association of ATG16L1 Variations with Clinical Phenotypes of Adult-Onset Still's Disease.
Hung Wei-Ting, et al. Genes 2021 6 (6)
- Association of the Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-like Receptor A3 Gene With Neutrophil Activation and Disease Susceptibility in Adult-Onset Still's Disease.
Wang Mengyan, et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2020 12
- The amino acid variants in HLA II molecules explain the major association with adult-onset Still's disease in the Han Chinese population.
Teng Jia-Lin, et al. Journal of autoimmunity 2020 11 102562
- Genetic Association and Expression Correlation between Colony-Stimulating Factor 1 Gene Encoding M-CSF and Adult-Onset Still's Disease.
Chen Yi-Ming, et al. Journal of immunology research 2020 0 8640719
- Effects of HLA-DRB1 alleles on susceptibility and clinical manifestations in Japanese patients with adult onset Still's disease.
Asano Tomoyuki, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2017 0 (1) 199
- Serum amyloid A1 (SAA1) gene polymorphisms in Japanese patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Yashiro Makiko, et al. Medicine 2018 12 (49) e13394
- HLA-DQB1 DPB1 alleles in Japanese patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Fujita Yuya, et al. Modern rheumatology 2018 8 1-15
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 21, 2023
- Content source: