Adult-onset Still's Disease
Last Posted: Aug 11, 2019
- Effects of HLA-DRB1 alleles on susceptibility and clinical manifestations in Japanese patients with adult onset Still's disease.
Asano Tomoyuki, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2017 0 (1) 199
- Serum amyloid A1 (SAA1) gene polymorphisms in Japanese patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Yashiro Makiko, et al. Medicine 2018 12 (49) e13394
- HLA-DQB1 DPB1 alleles in Japanese patients with Adult-onset Still's disease.
Fujita Yuya, et al. Modern rheumatology 2018 8 1-15
- Molecular genetic analysis for periodic fever syndromes: a supplemental role for the diagnosis of adult-onset Still's disease.
Li Hongbin et al. Clinical rheumatology 2018 Jun
- Evidence for genetic overlap between adult onset Still's disease and hereditary periodic fever syndromes.
Sighart R, et al. Rheumatology international 2017 11
- Increased prevalence of MEFV exon 10 variants in Japanese patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Nonaka F, et al. Clinical and experimental immunology 2015 3 (3) 392-7
- MEFV gene mutations and their clinical significance in Korean patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Kim Jin Ju, et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 0 0 (3 Suppl 77) 60-3
- A genetic role for macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF) in adult-onset Still's disease.
Wang Fang-Fang, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2013 0 (3) R65
- The association of TNFRSF1A gene and MEFV gene mutations with adult onset Still's disease.
Cosan F, et al. Rheumatology international 2012 12
- Functional association of interleukin 18 gene -607 (C/A) promoter polymorphisms with disease course in Chinese patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Chen Der-Yuan, et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2009 10 (10) 2284-9
- Association of Fcgamma receptor polymorphisms with adult onset Still's disease in Korea.
Woo Jin-Hyun, et al. The Journal of rheumatology 2009 2 (2) 347-50
- Interleukin-1beta and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist gene polymorphisms in Korean patients with adult-onset Still's disease.
Youm J-Y, et al. Scandinavian journal of rheumatology 0 0 (5) 390-3
- A promoter haplotype of the interleukin-18 gene is associated with juvenile idiopathic arthritis in the Japanese population.
Sugiura Tomoko, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2006 0 (3) R60
- -137 (G/C) IL-18 promoter polymorphism in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
Haas Stephan L, et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2005 12 (12) 1438-43
- Association between HLA-DR B1 and clinical features of adult onset Still's disease in Korea.
Joung C I, et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 0 0 (4) 489-92
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.