Adult T-cell Leukemia/lymphoma
Last Posted: Mar 09, 2023
- Adult T cell leukemia aggressivenness correlates with loss of both 5-hydroxymethylcytosine and TET2 expression.
Marçais Ambroise, et al. Oncotarget 2017 0 (32) 52256-52268
- [Genetic analysis and its clinical implication in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma].
Kogure Yasunori, et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2018 0 (10) 2127-2135
- Absence of FLT3 mutations in Iranian adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma patients.
Ayatollahi Hossein, et al. Medical journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran 2018 0 47
- Mutational Intratumor Heterogeneity is a Complex and Early Event in the Development of Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma.
Farmanbar Amir, et al. Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.) 2018 0 (9) 883-893
- CCR4 is rarely expressed in CCR4-mutated T/NK-cell lymphomas other than adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma.
Sakamoto Yuma, et al. International journal of hematology 2019 0 (4) 389-392
- Targeted deep sequencing reveals clonal and subclonal mutational signatures in Adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and defines an unfavorable indolent subtype.
Marçais Ambroise, et al. Leukemia 2020 0 (3) 764-776
- A computational in silico approach to predict high-risk coding and non-coding SNPs of human PLCG1 gene.
Khan Safayat Mahmud, et al. PloS one 2021 0 (11) e0260054
- Molecular characterization of HTLV-1 genomic region hbz from patients with different clinical conditions.
Cucco Marina Silveira, et al. Journal of medical virology 2021 0 (11) 6418-6423
- Overexpression of Enhancer of zeste homolog 2 with trimethylation of lysine 27 on histone H3 in adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma as a target for epigenetic therapy.
Sasaki Daisuke, et al. Haematologica 2011 0 (5) 712-9
- [Hypermethylation of DAP-kinase gene CpG Island in malignant lymphoma with B-cell phenotype].
Nakatsuka S, et al. Rinsho byori. The Japanese journal of clinical pathology 2002 0 (12) 1242-7
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: