Last Posted: Nov 26, 2019
- The androgen receptor expression and association with patient's survival in different cancers.
Hu Chao et al. Genomics 2019 Nov
- Lynch syndrome and urologic malignancies: a contemporary review.
Lim Amy et al. Current opinion in urology 2019 Apr
- Clinical relevance of screening checklists for detecting cancer predisposition syndromes in Asian childhood tumours.
Chan Sock Hoai et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2018 330
- Somatic mutations in adrenocortical carcinoma with hyperaldosteronism.
Mouat Isobel C et al. Endocrine-related cancer 2018 Nov
- Therapeutic Targets for Adrenocortical Carcinoma in the Genomics Era.
Mohan Dipika R et al. Journal of the Endocrine Society 2018 Nov 2(11) 1259-1274
- Targeted molecular analysis in adrenocortical carcinomas: a strategy towards improved personalized prognostication.
Lippert Juliane et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2018 Aug
- Adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC): When and why should we consider germline testing?
Petr Elisabeth Joye et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2018 Aug
- Management of Individuals at Increased Hereditary Risk
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genetic Testing (L36715)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Li-Fraumeni Syndrome - TP53
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- MSI-H Status May Predict Lynch Syndrome Across Varied Tumor Types
ASCO Daily News, June 4, 2018
- Next-generation sequencing reveals microRNA markers of adrenocortical tumors malignancy.
Koperski Lukasz et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jul 8(30) 49191-49200
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.