Last Posted: Aug 07, 2019
- Pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: implications of germline mutation investigation for treatment, screening, and surveillance.
Gómez Ana Milena et al. Archives of endocrinology and metabolism 2019 Jul
- Genetic Tumor Syndromes with Endocrine Involvement: A Compendium and an Update.
Kushchayeva Yevgeniya et al. Pediatric endocrinology reviews : PER 2019 Mar 16(3) 311-334
- Emerging molecular markers of metastatic pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
Goncalves Judith et al. Annales d'endocrinologie 2019 Apr
- [Hereditary pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: screening and follow-up strategies in asymptomatic mutation carriers].
Vermalle Marie et al. Annales d'endocrinologie 2018 Sep 79 Suppl 1S10-S21
- Pheochromocytoma: When to search a germline defect?
Buffet Alexandre et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 47(7-8 Pt 2) e109-e118
- Exosomal double-stranded DNA as a biomarker for the diagnosis and preoperative assessment of pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma.
Wang Liang et al. Molecular cancer 2018 Aug 17(1) 128
- Targeted molecular analysis in adrenocortical carcinomas: a strategy towards improved personalized prognostication.
Lippert Juliane et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2018 Aug
- Adrenocortical carcinoma (ACC): When and why should we consider germline testing?
Petr Elisabeth Joye et al. Presse medicale (Paris, France : 1983) 2018 Aug
- Metabolome-guided genomics to identify pathogenic variants in isocitrate dehydrogenase, fumarate hydratase, and succinate dehydrogenase genes in pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma.
Richter Susan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 21(3) 705-717
- A transcriptional MAPK Pathway Activity Score (MPAS) is a clinically relevant biomarker in multiple cancer types.
Wagle Marie-Claire et al. NPJ precision oncology 2018 2(1) 7
- Next-generation sequencing reveals microRNA markers of adrenocortical tumors malignancy.
Koperski Lukasz et al. Oncotarget 2017 Jul 8(30) 49191-49200
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in paediatric pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: a single centre experience from India.
Khadilkar Kranti et al. Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2017 May 30(5) 575-581
- Recontacting Patients with Updated Genetic Testing Recommendations for Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma and Pheochromocytoma or Paraganglioma.
Romero Arenas Minerva A et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2018 Feb
- Trends of genetic screening in patients with pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma: 15-year experience in a high-volume tertiary referral center.
Asban Ammar et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2018 Jan
- Clinical Aspects of SDHA-related Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma; a Nationwide Study.
van der Tuin Karin et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2017 Nov
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.