Last Posted: Jun 20, 2021
- Association of FSHR gene polymorphisms with endometriosis in women visiting tertiary-care hospitals of Lahore, Pakistan.
Liaqat Irfana, et al. JPMA. The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association 2021 4 (4) 1118-1122
- Detection of MED12 mutations in mesenchymal components of uterine adenomyomas.
Kito Masahiko, et al. Human pathology 2020 11
- Catechol-O-methyltransferase 158G/A polymorphism and endometriosis/adenomyosis susceptibility: A meta-analysis in the Chinese population.
Li Yong-Wei, et al. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics 2018 12 (Supplement) S980-S984
- Genetic variants in the nucleotide excision repair genes are associated with the risk of developing endometriosis.
Shen Te-Chun, et al. Biology of reproduction 2019 8
- Matrix metalloproteinase and tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases gene polymorphisms in disorders that influence fertility and pregnancy complications: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Barišic Anita, et al. Gene 2018 3 48-60
- Adenomyosis: genetics of estrogen metabolism.
Artymuk Natalia, et al. Hormone molecular biology and clinical investigation 2019 3
- Transmembrane G protein-coupled receptor 30 gene polymorphisms and uterine adenomyosis in Korean women.
Hong Dae Gy, et al. Gynecological endocrinology : the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology 2019 1 1-4
- Associations between a single nucleotide polymorphism of stress-induced phosphoprotein 1 and endometriosis/adenomyosis.
Tsai Chia-Lung, et al. Taiwanese journal of obstetrics & gynecology 2018 4 (2) 270-275
- Polymorphism of the IL13 gene may be associated with Uterine leiomyomas in Slovenian women.
Krsteski J, et al. Balkan journal of medical genetics : BJMG 2016 12 (2) 51-60
- Effect of matrix metalloproteinase promoter polymorphisms on endometriosis and adenomyosis risk: evidence from a meta-analysis.
Ye Hui, et al. Journal of genetics 2016 9 (3) 611-9
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.