Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
Last Posted: Mar 10, 2023
- Comprehensive genomic profiles of metastatic and relapsed salivary gland carcinomas are associated with tumor type and reveal new routes to targeted therapies.
Ross J S, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 0 (10) 2539-2546
- The Prognostic Significance of Notch1 and Fatty Acid Binding Protein 7 (FABP7) Expression in Resected Tracheobronchial Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma: A Multicenter Retrospective Study.
Xie Mian, et al. Cancer research and treatment 2017 0 (4) 1064-1073
- First-in-human study of LY3039478, an oral Notch signaling inhibitor in advanced or metastatic cancer.
Massard C, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 0 (9) 1911-1917
- t(6;9)(MYB-NFIB) in head and neck adenoid cystic carcinoma: A systematic review with meta-analysis.
de Almeida-Pinto Yasmin Dias, et al. Oral diseases 2018 0 (5) 1277-1282
- Clinical, pathophysiologic, and genomic analysis of the outcomes of primary head and neck malignancy after pulmonary metastasectomy.
Lu Hsueh-Ju, et al. Scientific reports 2019 0 (1) 12913
- Characteristics of 5015 Salivary Gland Neoplasms Registered in the Hiroshima Tumor Tissue Registry over a Period of 39 Years.
Sentani Kazuhiro, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 0 (5)
- Minor salivary gland tumors of the head and neck-Memorial Sloan Kettering experience: Incidence and outcomes by site and histological type.
Hay Ashley J, et al. Cancer 2019 0 (19) 3354-3366
- MiR-455-3p, miR-150 and miR-375 are aberrantly expressed in salivary gland adenoid cystic carcinoma and polymorphous adenocarcinoma.
Brown Amy L, et al. Journal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology 2019 0 (9) 840-845
- Homeobox transcription factor engrailed homeobox 1 is a possible diagnostic marker for adenoid cystic carcinoma and polymorphous adenocarcinoma.
Baba Shunichi, et al. Pathology international 2020 0 (2) 113-123
- Tumor immune microenvironment and mutational analysis of tracheal adenoid cystic carcinoma.
Wang Fei, et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 0 (12) 750
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 20, 2023
- Content source: