Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
Last Posted: Nov 28, 2018
- Clinical Utility of In Situ Hybridization Assays in Head and Neck Neoplasms.
Luk Peter P et al. Head and neck pathology 2018 Nov
- Comprehensive genomic profiles of metastatic and relapsed salivary gland carcinomas are associated with tumor type and reveal new routes to targeted therapies.
Ross J S et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Oct 28(10) 2539-2546
- Mutation analysis of the EGFR pathway genes, EGFR, RAS, PIK3CA, BRAF, and AKT1 , in salivary gland adenoid cystic carcinoma.
Saida Kosuke, et al. Oncotarget 2018 3 (24) 17043-17055
- Personalized oncogenomic analysis of metastatic adenoid cystic carcinoma: using whole-genome sequencing to inform clinical decision-making.
Chahal Manik et al. Cold Spring Harbor molecular case studies 2018 Apr 4(2)
- The PRKD1 E710D hotspot mutation is highly specific in separating polymorphous adenocarcinoma of the palate from adenoid cystic carcinoma and pleomorphic adenoma on FNA.
Andreasen Simon, et al. Cancer 2017 12
- Diffuse Staining for Activated NOTCH1 Correlates With NOTCH1 Mutation Status and is Associated With Worse Outcome in Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma.
Sajed Dipti P, et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2017 9
- Whole Exome Sequencing of Lacrimal Gland Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma.
Sant David W, et al. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science 2017 5 (6) BIO240-BIO246
- Activating NOTCH1 Mutations Define a Distinct Subgroup of Patients With Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Who Have Poor Prognosis, Propensity to Bone and Liver Metastasis, and Potential Responsiveness to Notch1 Inhibitors.
Ferrarotto Renata, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 11 JCO2016675264
- [Diagnostic value of MYB protein expression in adenoid cystic carcinoma and status of MYB gene copy number].
Huo Zhen, et al. Zhonghua bing li xue za zhi Chinese journal of pathology 2015 8 (8) 582-6
- Genetic variants in DNA double-strand break repair genes and risk of salivary gland carcinoma: a case-control study.
Xu Li, et al. PloS one 2015 0 (6) e0128753
- Genome-wide association study identifies common genetic variants associated with salivary gland carcinoma and its subtypes.
Xu Li, et al. Cancer 2015 7 (14) 2367-74
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of relapsed and metastatic adenoid cystic carcinomas by next-generation sequencing reveals potential new routes to targeted therapies.
Ross Jeffrey S, et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2014 2 (2) 235-8
- The mutational landscape of adenoid cystic carcinoma.
Ho Allen S, et al. Nature genetics 2013 7 (7) 791-8
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.