Last Posted: Nov 07, 2019
- Amino Acid Polymorphisms in Hla Class II Differentiate Between Thyroid and Polyglandular Autoimmunity.
Frommer Lara, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2019 11
- Vitamin D effects on monocytes' CCL-2, IL6 and CD14 transcription in Addison's disease and HLA susceptibility.
Kraus A U, et al. The Journal of steroid biochemistry and molecular biology 2018 0 53-58
- MAVS is not a Likely Susceptibility Locus for Addison's Disease and Type 1 Diabetes.
Zurawek Magdalena, et al. Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis 2017 6 (3) 271-274
- Association of PTPN22 1858C/T Polymorphism with Autoimmune Diseases: A Systematic Review and Bayesian Approach.
Tizaoui Kalthoum, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 3 (3)
- CLINGEN Actionability Report for Adrenoleukodystrophy - ABCD1
ClinGen Actionability Working Group
- Common genetic variation in the autoimmune regulator (AIRE) locus is associated with autoimmune Addison's disease in Sweden.
Eriksson Daniel, et al. Scientific reports 2018 5 (1) 8395
- Elevated serum RANTES chemokine in autoimmune Addison's disease.
Fichna Marta, et al. Polish archives of internal medicine 2018 3
- A variant in the BACH2 gene is associated with susceptibility to autoimmune Addison's disease in humans.
Pazderska Agnieszka, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2016 9 jc20162368
- From Genetic Predisposition to Molecular Mechanisms of Autoimmune Primary Adrenal Insufficiency.
Falorni Alberto, et al. Frontiers of hormone research 2016 0 115-32
- Polymorphic variants of the HSD11B1 gene may be involved in adverse metabolic effects of glucocorticoid replacement therapy in Addison's disease.
Fichna Marta, et al. European journal of internal medicine 2016 4
- Positive autoantibodies to ZnT8 indicate elevated risk for additional autoimmune conditions in patients with Addison's disease.
Fichna Marta, et al. Endocrine 2016 3
- Polymorphisms of the GR and HSD11B1genes influence body mass index and weight gain during hormone replacement treatment in patients with Addison's disease.
Molnár Ágnes, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2016 1
- Polymorphisms of the Toll-Like Receptor-3 Gene in Autoimmune Adrenal Failure and Type 1 Diabetes in Polish Patients.
Fichna Marta, et al. Archivum immunologiae et therapiae experimentalis 2015 8
- CTLA-4 as a genetic determinant in autoimmune Addison's disease.
Wolff A S B, et al. Genes and immunity 2015 9 (6) 430-6
- HLA similarities indicate shared genetic risk in 21-hydroxylase autoantibody positive South African and United States Addison's disease.
Ross I L, et al. Tissue antigens 2014 10 (4) 361-9
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.