Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Last Posted: Feb 09, 2021
- Risk factors analysis of COVID-19 patients with ARDS and prediction based on machine learning.
Xu Wan et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 2933
- Disease severity-specific neutrophil signatures in blood transcriptomes stratify COVID-19 patients.
Aschenbrenner Anna C et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 7
- Analytics with artificial intelligence to advance the treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Zhang Zhongheng et al. Journal of evidence-based medicine 2020 Nov
- Mass cytometry and artificial intelligence define CD169 as a specific marker of SARS-CoV2-induced acute respiratory distress syndrome
M Roussel et al, BIORXIV, September 22, 2020
- Machine Learning Predicts Prolonged Acute Hypoxemic Respiratory Failure in Pediatric Severe Influenza.
Sauthier Michaël S et al. Critical care explorations 2020 Aug 2(8) e0175
- Biomarkers and Precision Medicine: State of the Art.
Sarma Aartik et al. Critical care clinics 2020 Jan 36(1) 155-165
- The Coronavirus Patients Betrayed by Their Own Immune Systems
New York Times, April 1, 2020
- Is There an Association Between COVID-19 Mortality and the Renin-Angiotensin System-a Call for Epidemiologic Investigations.
Hanff Thomas C et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2020 Mar
- A quantitative approach for the analysis of clinician recognition of acute respiratory distress syndrome using electronic health record data.
Bechel Meagan A et al. PloS one 2019 14(9) e0222826
- Machine learning for patient risk stratification for acute respiratory distress syndrome.
Zeiberg Daniel et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0214465
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.