Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
Last Posted: Jan 15, 2020
- Coagulopathy in cytogenetically and molecularly distinct acute leukemias at diagnosis: Comprehensive study.
Guo Zhiping, et al. Blood cells, molecules & diseases 2019 11 102393
- Cell Population Data-Driven Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Flagging Through Artificial Neural Network Predictive Modeling.
Haider Rana Zeeshan et al. Translational oncology 2019 Nov 13(1) 11-16
- Molecular Characterization of Pediatric Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Results of a Multicentric Study in Brazil.
Andrade Francianne Gomes, et al. Archives of medical research 2016 0 (8) 656-667
- AS3MT Polymorphisms, Arsenic Metabolism, and the Hematological and Biochemical Values in APL Patients Treated with Arsenic Trioxide.
Lu Jing, et al. Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology 2018 0 (1) 219-227
- The genetics and clinical characteristics of children morphologically diagnosed as acute promyelocytic leukemia.
Zhao Jie, et al. Leukemia 2019 6 (6) 1387-1399
- PML-RARa kinetics and impact of FLT3-ITD mutations in newly diagnosed acute promyelocytic leukaemia treated with ATRA and ATO or ATRA and chemotherapy.
Cicconi L, et al. Leukemia 2016 0 (10) 1987-1992
- Influence of AS3MT polymorphisms on arsenic metabolism and liver injury in APL patients treated with arsenic trioxide.
Lu Jing, et al. Toxicology and applied pharmacology 2019 7 114687
- Combining gene mutation with gene expression analysis improves outcomes prediction in acute promyelocytic leukemia.
Lucena-Araujo Antonio R, et al. Blood 2019 7
- An integrative approach reveals genetic complexity and epigenetic perturbation in acute Promyelocytic leukemia: a single institution experience.
Rahimi Nina et al. Human pathology 2019 May
- Clinical implications of molecular markers in acute myeloid leukemia.
Kayser Sabine et al. European journal of haematology 2019 Jan 102(1) 20-35
- Comprehensive genetic diagnosis of acute myeloid leukemia by next generation sequencing.
Mack Elisabeth K M et al. Haematologica 2018 Sep
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): Genomic Sequence Analysis Panels in the Treatment of Hematolymphoid Diseases (L37606)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Incidence, Survival, and Risk Factors for Adults with Acute Myeloid Leukemia Not Otherwise Specified and Acute Myeloid Leukemia with Recurrent Genetic Abnormalities: Analysis of the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Database, 2001-2013.
Song Xiaolu et al. Acta haematologica 2018 Feb 139(2) 115-127
- [The analysis of prognosis-associated factors in adults with acute promyelocytic leukemia].
Ma R J, et al. Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue zazhi 2017 7 (7) 592-596
- FLT3-ITD Mutations in Egyptian Patients of Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Correlation with Cytogenetic, FAB Subgroups and Prognosis.
Adnan-Awad Shady, et al. Clinical laboratory 2017 5 (5) 1027-1034
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.