Acute Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Last Posted: Aug 02, 2018
- Local Coverage Determination (LCD): Genomic Sequence Analysis Panels in the Treatment of Hematolymphoid Diseases (L37606)
The U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- The prognostic implication of SRSF2 mutations in Chinese patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Yang Jing, et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 1
- [Genetic Polymorphisms in Wnt Signaling Pathway and Acute Leukemia].
Zhang Liang-jun, et al. Sichuan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Sichuan University. Medical science edition 2015 5 (3) 403-8
- Acute myeloid leukemia is a disease associated with HLA-C3.
Yoon Jeongsook, et al. Acta haematologica 2015 0 (2) 164-7
- GATA2 mutations in patients with acute myeloid leukemia-paired samples analyses show that the mutation is unstable during disease evolution.
Hou Hsin-An, et al. Annals of hematology 2015 2 (2) 211-21
- Lack of noncanonical RAS mutations in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia.
Reuter Christoph W M, et al. Annals of hematology 2014 6 (6) 977-82
- Rapid and highly specific screening for NPM1 mutations in acute myeloid leukemia.
Oppliger Leibundgut E, et al. Annals of hematology 2012 11
- CEBPA gene mutations in Egyptian acute myeloid leukemia patients: impact on prognosis.
Awad MM, et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2012 9
- [Correlation between MDR1 genetic polymorphism and prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia].
Wang Dan, et al. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi 2007 5 (20) 1384-8
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.