Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Last Posted: Oct 30, 2020
- [Diagnosis of adult Philadelphia chromosome-like acute lymphoblastic leukemia by fluorescence in situ hybridization].
Lin D N et al. Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue zazhi 2020 Sep 41(9) 749-755
- The long road to the first FDA-approved gene therapy: chimeric antigen receptor T cells targeting CD19.
Braendstrup Peter et al. Cytotherapy 2020 22(2) 57-69
- Clinical utility of target capture-based panel sequencing in hematological malignancies: a multicenter feasibility study.
Yasuda Takahiko et al. Cancer science 2020 Jul
- Hereditary Predisposition to Hematopoietic Neoplasms: When Bloodline Matters for Blood Cancers.
Mangaonkar Abhishek A et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2020 Jun
- Genetic markers for treatment-related pancreatitis in a cohort of Hispanic children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Grimes Allison C et al. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 2020 May
- Clinical application of thiopurine pharmacogenomics in pediatrics.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Current drug metabolism 2020 Mar
- Clinical diagnostics and treatment strategies for Philadelphia chromosome-like acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Harvey Richard C et al. Blood advances 2020 Jan 4(1) 218-228
- The Promise and the Reality of Genomics to Guide Precision Medicine in Pediatric Oncology: The Decade Ahead.
Evans William E et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 Sep
- Exploring the risk of ALL in children with Down syndrome
Science Daily, September 24, 2019
- Good News, Bad News for CRISPR Gene Editing for HIV Cure- "Bigger story for the gene-editing field than the HIV field"
M Walker, Medpage today, September 11, 2019
- CRISPR-Edited Stem Cells in a Patient with HIV and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Xu Lei et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Sep
- Enhanced CAR T cell expansion and prolonged persistence in pediatric patients with ALL treated with a low-affinity CD19 CAR.
Ghorashian Sara, et al. Nature medicine 2019 0 0. (9) 1408-1414
- CMS Finalizes Decision to Cover CAR T-Cell Therapy for Medicare Beneficiaries
ASCO Post, August 8, 2019
- Genetic Testing in the Diagnosis and Biology of Acute Leukemia.
Harris Marian H et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2019 Aug 152(3) 322-346
- Precision medicine and health disparities: The case of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Burke Wylie et al. Nursing outlook 2019 May
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (896)
- GWAS Studies (26)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (25)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (33)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.