Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Last Posted: Jan 22, 2020
- Clinical diagnostics and treatment strategies for Philadelphia chromosome-like acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Harvey Richard C et al. Blood advances 2020 Jan 4(1) 218-228
- The Promise and the Reality of Genomics to Guide Precision Medicine in Pediatric Oncology: The Decade Ahead.
Evans William E et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 Sep
- Exploring the risk of ALL in children with Down syndrome
Science Daily, September 24, 2019
- Good News, Bad News for CRISPR Gene Editing for HIV Cure- "Bigger story for the gene-editing field than the HIV field"
M Walker, Medpage today, September 11, 2019
- CRISPR-Edited Stem Cells in a Patient with HIV and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Xu Lei et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Sep
- Enhanced CAR T cell expansion and prolonged persistence in pediatric patients with ALL treated with a low-affinity CD19 CAR.
Ghorashian Sara, et al. Nature medicine 2019 0 0. (9) 1408-1414
- CMS Finalizes Decision to Cover CAR T-Cell Therapy for Medicare Beneficiaries
ASCO Post, August 8, 2019
- Genetic Testing in the Diagnosis and Biology of Acute Leukemia.
Harris Marian H et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2019 Aug 152(3) 322-346
- Precision medicine and health disparities: The case of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Burke Wylie et al. Nursing outlook 2019 May
- Assessing Gene-Environment Interactions in the Study of Rare Diseases
CDC Webinar, August 21, 2019
- Next-Generation Sequencing in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Coccaro Nicoletta et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2019 Jun 20(12)
- Clinical utility of targeted NGS panel with comprehensive bioinformatics analysis for patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Kim Borahm et al. Leukemia & lymphoma 2019 Jun 1-8
- The Childhood Cancer Data Initiative: Why Data Sharing Is Essential to Progress
D Lowy, NCI Director Blog, June 12, 2019
- NCCN Releases Clinical Practice Guidelines for Pediatric ALL,
by Allison Inserro, AJMC, May 30, 2019
- Pharmacogenomics and variations in the risk of toxicity during the consolidation/maintenance phases of the treatment of pediatric B-cell leukemia patients from an admixed population in the Brazilian Amazon.
de Carvalho Darlen Cardoso et al. Leukemia research 2018 7410-13
- NIH Information (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1037)
- GWAS Studies (23)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (25)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (37)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.