Acute Graft Versus Host Disease
Last Posted: Mar 15, 2023
- Circulating Cell Free Mitochondrial DNA As a Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker in Chronic and Late Acute Graft-versus-Host Disease in Children.
Azadpour Shima, et al. Experimental hematology 2023 0
- Association Between Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Antigen 4 Gene Polymorphisms and Torque Teno Virus Infection After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Ramzi Mani, et al. Experimental and clinical transplantation : official journal of the Middle East Society for Organ Transplantation 2017 0 (3) 259-263
- Evolutionary basis of HLA-DPB1 alleles affects acute GVHD in unrelated donor stem cell transplantation.
Morishima Satoko, et al. Blood 2017 0 (7) 808-817
- Homozygous HLA-C1 is Associated with Reduced Risk of Relapse after HLA-Matched Transplantation in Patients with Myeloid Leukemia.
Arima Nobuyoshi, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2017 0 (4) 717-725
- Predicting an HLA-DPB1 expression marker based on standard DPB1 genotyping: Linkage analysis of over 32,000 samples.
Schöne Bianca, et al. Human immunology 2017 0 (1) 20-27
- Direct HLA Genetic Comparisons Identify Highly Matched Unrelated Donor-Recipient Pairs with Improved Transplantation Outcome.
Vazirabad Ibrahim, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2018 0 (5) 921-931
- Effects of HLA mismatch on cytomegalovirus reactivation in cord blood transplantation.
Yokoyama Hisayuki, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2018 0 (7) 1004-1012
- Donor characteristics and hematopoietic stem cell transplantation outcome: experience of a single center in Southern Brazil.
Paz Alessandra, et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2018 0 (2) 136-142
- Donor lymphocyte infusion for prevention of relapse after unmanipulated haploidentical PBSCT for very high-risk hematologic malignancies.
Gao Xiao-Ning, et al. Annals of hematology 2018 0 (1) 185-193
- The impact of donor and recipient KIR genes and KIR ligands on the occurrence of acute graft-versus-host disease and graft survival after HLA-identical sibling hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Hoseinian Seyed Ahmad, et al. Turkish journal of medical sciences 2018 0 (4) 794-804
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: