Acute Graft Versus Host Disease
Last Posted: Aug 16, 2021
- Influence of Killer Immunoglobulin-like Receptors and Somatic Mutations on Transplant Outcomes in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Hong Sanghee, et al. Transplantation and cellular therapy 2021 8
- Genetic susceptibility to acute graft versus host disease in pediatric patients undergoing HSCT.
Ansari Marc, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2021 7
- LMP7 polymorphism may modify the presentation and clinical impact of minor histocompatibility antigens in matched related hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Mossallam Ghada I, et al. Cellular immunology 2021 3 104329
- Australasian Trends in Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Myelofibrosis in the Molecular Era: A retrospective analysis from The Australasian Bone Marrow Transplant Recipient Registry.
Lwin Y et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2020 Aug
- An alpha-defensin gene single nucleotide polymorphism modulates the gut microbiota and may alter the risk of acute graft-versus-host disease.
Rashidi Armin, et al. British journal of haematology 2020 2
- Nuclear factor-?B1 and MicroRNA-146a polymorphisms and risk of acute graft versus host disease post allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
Mossallam Ghada I, et al. Immunobiology 2019 11
- Investigation of MHC gamma block C4A and C4B polymorphisms in unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Getz Joselito, et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2019 9
- GSTA1 diplotypes affect busulfan clearance and toxicity in children undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a multicenter study.
Ansari Marc, et al. Oncotarget 2017 10 (53) 90852-90867
- Associations of interactions between NLRP3 SNPs and HLA mismatch with acute and extensive chronic graft-versus-host diseases.
Takahashi Hidekazu, et al. Scientific reports 2017 0 (1) 13097
- Analysis of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Gamma Block of the Major Histocompatibility Complex in Association with Clinical Outcomes of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation: A Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research Study.
Askar Medhat, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2019 4 (4) 664-672
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.