Acute Graft Versus Host Disease
Last Posted: Dec 15, 2019
- Nuclear factor-?B1 and MicroRNA-146a polymorphisms and risk of acute graft versus host disease post allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
Mossallam Ghada I, et al. Immunobiology 2019 11
- Investigation of MHC gamma block C4A and C4B polymorphisms in unrelated hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Getz Joselito, et al. Hematology, transfusion and cell therapy 2019 9
- Associations of interactions between NLRP3 SNPs and HLA mismatch with acute and extensive chronic graft-versus-host diseases.
Takahashi Hidekazu, et al. Scientific reports 2017 0 (1) 13097
- Analysis of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Gamma Block of the Major Histocompatibility Complex in Association with Clinical Outcomes of Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation: A Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research Study.
Askar Medhat, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2019 4 (4) 664-672
- Genome-wide minor histocompatibility matching as related to the risk of graft-versus-host disease.
Martin Paul J, et al. Blood 2017 0 (6) 791-798
- Impact of Human Leukocyte Antigen Allele Mismatch in Unrelated Bone Marrow Transplantation with Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Regimen.
Yokoyama Hisayuki, et al. Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation 2017 2 (2) 300-309
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in CD40L Predict Endothelial Complications and Mortality After Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation.
Rachakonda Sivaramakrishna P, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 0 (8) 789-800
- The Impact of Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T Polymorphism on Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation with Methotrexate Prophylaxis.
Byun Ja Min, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (10) e0163998
- Genetic variation of TNF-a and IL-10, IL-12, IL-17 genes and association with torque teno virus infection post hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Ramzi M, et al. Acta virologica 2019 0 (2) 186-194
- Comparison of the safety and efficacy of prophylactic donor lymphocyte infusion after haploidentical versus matched-sibling PBSCT in very high-risk acute myeloid leukemia.
Gao Xiao-Ning, et al. Annals of hematology 2019 2
- PD-1 genotype of the donor is associated with acute graft-versus-host disease after HLA-identical sibling donor stem cell transplantation.
Santos Nazly, et al. Annals of hematology 2018 7
- Recipient single nucleotide polymorphisms in Paneth cell antimicrobial peptide genes and acute graft-versus-host disease: analysis of BMT CTN-0201 and -0901 samples.
Rashidi Armin, et al. British journal of haematology 2018 7
- Ikaros family zinc-finger 1 mutation is an independent factor for the poor prognosis of adult B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation can improve clinical outcomes.
Tang Shanhao, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2018 6
- A pilot study of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the interleukin-6 receptor and their effects on pre- and postransplant serum mediator level and outcome after allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
Tvedt Tor Henrik Anderson, et al. Clinical and experimental immunology 2018 3
- Association analysis between SUFU polymorphism rs17114808 and acute graft versus host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Katz Marie C, et al. Bone marrow transplantation 2018 1
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.