Acute Articular Rheumatism
Last Posted: Aug 09, 2019
- Lack of Association Between TNF-a, IFN-?, IL-10 Gene Polymorphisms and Rheumatic Heart Disease in South Indian Population.
Poomarimuthu Maheshkumar, et al. Fetal and pediatric pathology 2018 10 (5) 309-318
- Influence of cytokine gene polymorphism on the risk of rheumatic heart disease - A meta-analysis.
Bhatt Mansi, et al. Immunology letters 2018 0 69-78
- Association study involving polymorphisms in IL-6, IL-1RA, and CTLA4 genes and rheumatic heart disease in New Zealand population of Maori and Pacific ancestry.
Azevedo Pedro M, et al. Cytokine 2016 0 201-6
- The analysis of the effects of acute rheumatic fever in childhood on cardiac disease with data mining.
Emre Ilkim Ecem et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 12368-75
- Association of IL17 and IL23R gene polymorphisms with rheumatic heart disease in South Indian population.
Poomarimuthu Maheshkumar, et al. Immunological investigations 2018 7 1-11
- MBL2 gene polymorphism rs1800450 and rheumatic fever with and without rheumatic heart disease: an Egyptian pilot study.
Gomaa Maher Hassan, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2018 4 (1) 24
- Association of matrix metalloprotease 1, 3, and 12 polymorphisms with rheumatic heart disease in a Chinese Han population.
Hu Wei, et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 2 (1) 27
- Association Between the Interferon Gamma 874 T/A Polymorphism and the Severity of Valvular Damage in Patients with Rheumatic Heart Disease.
Teker Erhan, et al. Biochemical genetics 2018 1
- Genome-wide association and HLA region fine-mapping studies identify susceptibility loci for multiple common infections.
Tian Chao, et al. Nature communications 2017 0 (1) 599
- "I passed the test!" Evidence of diagnostic misconception in the recruitment of population controls for an H3Africa genomic study in Cape Town, South Africa.
Masiye Francis et al. BMC medical ethics 2017 Feb 18(1) 12
- Genome-wide analysis of genetic risk factors for rheumatic heart disease in Aboriginal Australians provides support for pathogenic molecular mimicry.
Gray Lesley-Ann, et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 9
- MBL2 and FCN2 gene polymorphisms in a cohort of Italian children with rheumatic fever: A case-control study.
Marzetti Valentina, et al. Seminars in arthritis and rheumatism 2017 4
- Association between a common immunoglobulin heavy chain allele and rheumatic heart disease risk in Oceania.
Parks Tom, et al. Nature communications 2017 5 14946
- Association of Transforming Growth Factor-? Superfamily Genes with Non-Regression of Pulmonary Artery Hypertension Following Balloon Mitral Valvotomy: A Pilot Study.
Prabhu Mukund A, et al. The Journal of heart valve disease 2016 11 (6) 708-715
- "HLA-G 3'UTR gene polymorphisms and rheumatic heart disease: a familial study among South Indian population".
Poomarimuthu Maheshkumar, et al. Pediatric rheumatology online journal 2017 2 (1) 10
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.