Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Last Posted: Mar 31, 2023
- Molecular Heterogeneity of Pediatric AML with Atypical Promyelocytes Accumulation in Children-A Single Center Experience.
Aleksandra Borkovskaia et al. Genes 2023 14(3)
- A Phenogenetic Axis that Modulates Clinical Manifestation and Predicts Treatment Outcome in Primary Myeloid Neoplasms.
Qiujin Shen et al. Cancer research communications 2023 2(4) 258-276
- The Clinical Spectrum, Diagnosis, and Management of GATA2 Deficiency.
Marta Santiago et al. Cancers 2023 15(5)
- Comprehensive analysis of PTPN family expression and prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia.
Yong Liu et al. Frontiers in genetics 2023 131087938
- Molecular Landscape and Validation of New Genomic Classification in 2668 Adult AML Patients: Real Life Data from the PETHEMA Registry.
Sargas Claudia et al. Cancers 2023 15(2)
- Acute myeloid leukemia: challenges for diagnosis and treatment in Latin America.
Gómez-De León Andrés et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2023 28(1) 2158015
- Knowledge to date on secondary malignancy following hematopoietic cell transplantation for sickle cell disease.
Fitzhugh Courtney D et al. Hematology. American Society of Hematology. Education Program 2022 2022(1) 266-271
- Measurable residual disease by flow cytometry in acute myeloid leukemia is prognostic, independent of genomic profiling.
Ganzel Chezi et al. Leukemia research 2022 123106971
- Unified classification and risk-stratification in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Tazi Yanis et al. Nature communications 2022 8 (1) 4622
- Screening a Targeted Panel of Genes by Next-Generation Sequencing Improves Risk Stratification in Real World Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Matos Sónia et al. Cancers 2022 14(13)
- Pan-cancer analysis reveals distinct clinical, genomic, and immunological features of the LILRB immune checkpoint family in acute myeloid leukemia.
Xu Zi-Jun et al. Molecular therapy oncolytics 2022 2688-104
- How Genetics Can Drive Initial Therapy Choices for Older Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Moore Jozal W et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2022
- Molecular genetic and clinical characterization of acute myeloid leukemia with trisomy 8 as the sole chromosome abnormality.
Liu Jie et al. Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2022 27(1) 565-574
- A Deep Learning Model for the Automatic Recognition of Aplastic Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia Based on Bone Marrow Smear.
Wang Meifang et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 12844978
- Comprehensive mutation profile in acute myeloid leukemia patients with RUNX1-RUNX1T1 or CBFB-MYH11 fusions.
Qin Wei et al. Turkish journal of haematology : official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology 2022
- WT1 Gene Mutations, rs16754 Variant, and WT1 Overexpression as Prognostic Factors in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients.
Koczkodaj Dorota et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(7)
- A Predictor Combining Clinical and Genetic Factors for AML1-ETO Leukemia Patients.
Yang Min et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 11783114
- A Machine Learning Approach to the Classification of Acute Leukemias and Distinction From Nonneoplastic Cytopenias Using Flow Cytometry Data.
Monaghan Sara A et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2021
- Incorporating genetic counseling into the evaluation of pediatric bone marrow failure.
Schneider Kami Wolfe et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Adult Acute Myeloid Leukemia with the KMT2A-Mixed Lineage Leukemia T10 Fusion: An Analysis of 10 Cases Showed Common Features and Frequent Mutations in the RAS Signaling Pathway.
Cai Xiaohui et al. Acta haematologica 2021 1-7
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: