Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Last Posted: Nov 02, 2021
- NUDT15 genetic testing-guided 6-mercaptopurine dosing in children with ALL likely to be cost-saving in China.
Wei XiaoXia et al. International journal of hematology 2021
- A Machine Learning Approach to the Classification of Acute Leukemias and Distinction From Nonneoplastic Cytopenias Using Flow Cytometry Data.
Monaghan Sara A et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2021
- Association of Combined Focal 22q11.22 Deletion and IKZF1 Alterations With Outcomes in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
DS Mangum et al, JAMA Oncology, August 19, 2021
- [Second-generation Sequencing Analysis of Ph and Ph-like Childhood T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia].
Liao Xin et al. Zhongguo shi yan xue ye xue za zhi 2021 29(4) 1101-1108
- Mutational profiling in acute lymphoblastic leukemia by RNA sequencing and chromosomal genomic array testing.
Yeung Cecilia et al. Cancer medicine 2021
- Next Generation Cytogenetics in Myeloid Hematological Neoplasms: Detection of CNVs and Translocations.
Chicano María et al. Cancers 2021 13(12)
- Implications of ACMG guidelines to identify high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients with hereditary cancer susceptibility syndromes (HCSS) in a highly consanguineous population.
Aslam Sara et al. BMC pediatrics 2021 21(1) 282
- An overview of genetic predisposition to familial hematological malignancies.
Hamadou Walid Sabri et al. Bulletin du cancer 2021
- Immune Reconstitution After Gene Therapy Approaches in Patients With X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease.
Blanco Elena et al. Frontiers in immunology 2020 11608653
- Helpful Criteria When Implementing NGS Panels in Childhood Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Vega-Garcia Nerea et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Nov 10(4)
- [Diagnosis of adult Philadelphia chromosome-like acute lymphoblastic leukemia by fluorescence in situ hybridization].
Lin D N et al. Zhonghua xue ye xue za zhi = Zhonghua xueyexue zazhi 2020 Sep 41(9) 749-755
- The long road to the first FDA-approved gene therapy: chimeric antigen receptor T cells targeting CD19.
Braendstrup Peter et al. Cytotherapy 2020 22(2) 57-69
- Clinical utility of target capture-based panel sequencing in hematological malignancies: a multicenter feasibility study.
Yasuda Takahiko et al. Cancer science 2020 Jul
- Hereditary Predisposition to Hematopoietic Neoplasms: When Bloodline Matters for Blood Cancers.
Mangaonkar Abhishek A et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2020 Jun
- Genetic markers for treatment-related pancreatitis in a cohort of Hispanic children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Grimes Allison C et al. Supportive care in cancer : official journal of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer 2020 May
- Clinical application of thiopurine pharmacogenomics in pediatrics.
Pavlovic Sonja et al. Current drug metabolism 2020 Mar
- Clinical diagnostics and treatment strategies for Philadelphia chromosome-like acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Harvey Richard C et al. Blood advances 2020 Jan 4(1) 218-228
- The Promise and the Reality of Genomics to Guide Precision Medicine in Pediatric Oncology: The Decade Ahead.
Evans William E et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2019 Sep
- Exploring the risk of ALL in children with Down syndrome
Science Daily, September 24, 2019
- Good News, Bad News for CRISPR Gene Editing for HIV Cure- "Bigger story for the gene-editing field than the HIV field"
M Walker, Medpage today, September 11, 2019
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (4)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (938)
- GWAS Studies (27)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (33)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (34)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.