Acinic Cell Carcinoma
Last Posted: Jun 21, 2018
- Comprehensive genomic profiles of metastatic and relapsed salivary gland carcinomas are associated with tumor type and reveal new routes to targeted therapies.
Ross J S et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Oct 28(10) 2539-2546
- Molecular Genetics of Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Hosoda Waki et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Dec 9(4) 685-703
- Genetic analysis of microglandular adenosis and acinic cell carcinomas of the breast provides evidence for the existence of a low-grade triple-negative breast neoplasia family.
Geyer Felipe C, et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2016 10
- TP53 alterations in pancreatic acinar cell carcinoma: new insights into the molecular pathology of this rare cancer.
La Rosa Stefano, et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2015 11
- The repertoire of somatic genetic alterations of acinic cell carcinomas of the breast: an exploratory, hypothesis-generating study.
Guerini-Rocco Elena, et al. The Journal of pathology 2015 5
- Mutational Profile and New IASLC/ATS/ERS Classification Provide Additional Prognostic Information about Lung Adenocarcinoma: A Study of 125 Patients from Brazil.
de Melo Andreia Cristina, et al. Oncology 2015 0 (3) 175-86
- Are acinic cell carcinomas of the breast and salivary glands distinct diseases?
Piscuoglio Salvatore, et al. Histopathology 2015 10 (4) 529-37
- Relationship between EGFR mutations and clinicopathological features of lung adenocarcinomas diagnosed via small biopsies.
Kim Hyun Jung, et al. Anticancer research 2014 6 (6) 3189-95
- Whole-exome sequencing of pancreatic neoplasms with acinar differentiation.
Jiao Yuchen, et al. The Journal of pathology 2014 3 (4) 428-35
- EGFR and TTF-1 gene amplification in surgically resected lung adenocarcinomas: clinicopathologic significance and effect on response to EGFR-tyrosine kinase inhibitors in recurred cases.
Lee Jae Seok, et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2013 9 (9) 3015-22
- Pancreatic ductal and acinar cell neoplasms in Carney complex: a possible new association.
Gaujoux Sébastien, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2011 11 (11) E1888-95
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.