Last Posted: Mar 10, 2023
- Rheumatoid factor false positivity in patients with ANCA-associated vasculitis not having medical conditions producing rheumatoid factor.
Moon Jae-Seung, et al. Clinical rheumatology 2017 0 (10) 2771-2779
- Is granulomatosis with polyangiitis in Asia different from the West?
Naidu Godasi S R S N K, et al. International journal of rheumatic diseases 2018 0 90-94
- Cancer development in Korean patients with ANCA-associated vasculitis: a single centre study.
Yoo Juyoung, et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 2018 0 (2) 73-77
- PR3-ANCA-associated vasculitis is associated with a specific motif in the peptide-binding cleft of HLA-DP molecules.
Gregersen Jon Waarst, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2019 0 (11) 1942-1949
- Genetic Variants in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis: A Bayesian Approach and Systematic Review.
Lee Kwang Seob, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 0 (2)
- Contribution of HLA-DRB1 * 09: 01 allele to development of minocycline induced antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody (ANCA)-associated cutaneous vasculitis: report of two cases.
Kawahara Hiroyuki, et al. Modern rheumatology case reports 2020 0 (2) 267-271
- The role of a functional variant of TYK2 in vasculitides and infections.
Ortiz-Fernández Lourdes, et al. Clinical and experimental rheumatology 2020 0 (5) 949-955
- Unraveling the Immunopathogenesis and Genetic Variants in Vasculitis Toward Development of Personalized Medicine.
Yap Bryan Ju Min, et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2021 0 732369
- Gene-Specific DNA Methylation Changes Predict Remission in Patients with ANCA-Associated Vasculitis.
Jones Britta E, et al. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN 2016 0 (4) 1175-1187
- Histone modification signature at myeloperoxidase and proteinase 3 in patients with anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody-associated vasculitis.
Yang Jiajin, et al. Clinical epigenetics 2016 0 85
About Rare Diseases PHGKB
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: