Last Posted: Nov 16, 2019
- Association of NCF1 polymorphism with systemic lupus erythematosus and systemic sclerosis but not with ANCA-associated vasculitis in a Japanese population.
Yokoyama Nozomi, et al. Scientific reports 2019 11 (1) 16366
- Risk HLA class II alleles and amino acid residues in myeloperoxidase-ANCA-associated vasculitis.
Wang Huai-Yu, et al. Kidney international 2019 7
- Association of PTPN22 1858C/T Polymorphism with Autoimmune Diseases: A Systematic Review and Bayesian Approach.
Tizaoui Kalthoum, et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 3 (3)
- Thiopurine methyltransferase genotype and activity cannot predict outcomes of azathioprine maintenance therapy for antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody associated vasculitis: A retrospective cohort study.
Hessels Arno C, et al. PloS one 2018 0 (4) e0195524
- Clinical outcome in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis and gene variants of 11?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 and the glucocorticoid receptor.
Hessels Arno C, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2018 11
- Monocyte Chemoattractant Protein-1 in Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis: Biomarker Potential and Association with Polymorphisms in the MCP-1 and the CC Chemokine Receptor-2 Gene.
Jönsson Nina, et al. Mediators of inflammation 2018 0 6861257
- Association of ETS1 polymorphism with granulomatosis with polyangiitis and proteinase 3-anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive vasculitis in a Japanese population.
Kawasaki Aya, et al. Journal of human genetics 2017 10
- Serum C3 complement levels in ANCA associated vasculitis at diagnosis is a predictor of patient and renal outcome.
Crnogorac Matija, et al. Journal of nephrology 2017 10
- Identification of Functional and Expression Polymorphisms Associated With Risk for Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Autoantibody-Associated Vasculitis.
Merkel Peter A, et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2017 5 (5) 1054-1066
- Low copy numbers of FCGR3A and FCGR3B associated with Chinese patients with SLE and AASV.
Qi Y, et al. Lupus 2017 1 961203317700485
- Association of a TNFSF13B (BAFF) regulatory region single nucleotide polymorphism with response to rituximab in ANCA-associated vasculitis.
Alberici Federico, et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 10
- The PTPN22 R620W polymorphism in anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis in Mexican Mestizos.
Zenteno Juan Carlos, et al. Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2016 9
- The pharmacogenomic association of Fc? receptors and cytochrome p450 enzymes and response to treatment with rituximab or cyclophosphamide in Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated vasculitis.
Cartin-Ceba Rodrigo, et al. Arthritis & rheumatology (Hoboken, N.J.) 2016 8
- Enho Mutations Causing Low Adropin: A Possible Pathomechanism of MPO-ANCA Associated Lung Injury.
Gao Feng, et al. EBioMedicine 2016 6
- Protective Role of HLA-DRB1*13:02 against Microscopic Polyangiitis and MPO-ANCA-Positive Vasculitides in a Japanese Population: A Case-Control Study.
Kawasaki Aya, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (5) e0154393
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.