Acth-secreting Pituitary Adenoma
Last Posted: May 21, 2017
- Somatic USP8 gene mutations are a common cause of pediatric Cushing disease.
Faucz Fabio R, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2017 5
- Microsatellite instability analysis in pituitary adenomas.
Neuro endocrinology letters 2015 11 (5) 511-514
- The USP8 mutational status may predict drug susceptibility in corticotroph adenomas of Cushing's disease.
Hayashi Kyohei, et al. European journal of endocrinology / European Federation of Endocrine Societies 2015 11
- Influence of the fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 expression and the G388R functional polymorphism on Cushing's disease outcome.
Brito Luciana Pinto, et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2010 10 (10) E271-9
- HDAC2 expression and variable number of repeats in exon 1 of the HDAC2 gene in corticotroph adenomas.
Evang J Arild, et al. Clinical endocrinology 2010 8 (2) 229-35
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.