Traumatic Brain Injury
Last Posted: Feb 06, 2024
- Deep learning-based multimodality classification of chronic mild traumatic brain injury using resting-state functional MRI and PET imaging.
Faezeh Vedaei et al. Front Neurosci 2024 171333725
- Integrating unsupervised and supervised learning techniques to predict traumatic brain injury: A population-based study.
Suvd Zulbayar et al. Intell Based Med 2024 8
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation Outcome Prediction Using Machine Learning Methods.
Nitin Nikamanth Appiah Balaji et al. Arch Rehabil Res Clin Transl 2024 5(4) 100295
- Automated intracranial hemorrhage detection in traumatic brain injury using 3D CNN.
Deepak Agrawal et al. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2023 14(4) 615-621
- The Monitoring with Advanced Sensors, Transmission and E-Resuscitation in Traumatic Brain Injury (MASTER-TBI) collaborative: bringing data science to the ICU bedside.
Robert McNamara et al. Crit Care Resusc 2023 24(1) 39-42
- Sensor-level MEG combined with machine learning yields robust classification of mild traumatic brain injury patients.
Juho Aaltonen et al. Clin Neurophysiol 2023 15379-87
- Prognosis at your fingertips: a machine learning-based web application for outcome prediction in acute traumatic epidural hematoma.
Mert Karabacak et al. J Neurotrauma 2023
- Impact of Genetic polymorphisms on the risk of epilepsy amongst patients with acute brain injury: a systematic review.
Shubham Misra et al. European journal of neurology 2023
- Prediction of intracranial pressure crises after severe traumatic brain injury using machine learning algorithms.
Dmitriy Petrov et al. Journal of neurosurgery 2023 1-8
- Prediction of Mortality Among Patients with Isolated Traumatic Brain Injury Using Machine Learning Models in Asian Countries: An International Multicenter Cohort Study.
Song Juhyun et al. Journal of neurotrauma 2023
- Statistical and machine learning approaches to predict the necessity for computed tomography in children with mild traumatic brain injury.
Miyagawa Tadashi et al. PloS one 2023 18(1) e0278562
- Alzheimer's disease and related dementias among aging veterans: Examining gene-by-environment interactions with post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury.
Logue Mark W et al. Alzheimer's & dementia : the journal of the Alzheimer's Association 2022
- A Machine Learning-Based Approach to Predict Prognosis and Length of Hospital Stay in Adults and Children With Traumatic Brain Injury: Retrospective Cohort Study.
Fang Cheng et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(12) e41819
- 5 Things You Should Know About Epilepsy
CDC, November 2022
- An interpretable neural network for outcome prediction in traumatic brain injury.
Minoccheri Cristian et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 203
- Dynamic prediction of mortality after traumatic brain injury using a machine learning algorithm
R Rai et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, July 18, 2022
- Using Machine Learning to Examine Suicidal Ideation After TBI: A TBI Model Systems National Database Study.
Fisher Lauren B et al. American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation 2022
- A Computer-Assisted System for Early Mortality Risk Prediction in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury Using Artificial Intelligence Algorithms in Emergency Room Triage.
Tu Kuan-Chi et al. Brain sciences 2022 12(5)
- Leveraging Continuous Vital Sign Measurements for Real-Time Assessment of Autonomic Nervous System Dysfunction After Brain Injury: A Narrative Review of Current and Future Applications.
Podell Jamie et al. Neurocritical care 2022
- Predicting Outcome of Traumatic Brain Injury: Is Machine Learning the Best Way?
Bruschetta Roberta et al. Biomedicines 2022 10(3)
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2024
- Page last updated:Feb 27, 2024
- Content source: