Last Posted: Oct 07, 2021
- A single center experience with publicly funded clinical exome sequencing for neurodevelopmental disorders or multiple congenital anomalies.
Pode-Shakked Ben et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 19099
- [Genotype and phenotype of children with DEPDC5 gene variants related epilepsy].
Liu W W et al. Zhonghua er ke za zhi = Chinese journal of pediatrics 2021 59(10) 859-864
- Clinical Trial Design for Disease-Modifying Therapies for Genetic Epilepsies.
Brock Dylan C et al. Neurotherapeutics : the journal of the American Society for Experimental NeuroTherapeutics 2021
- Historical Patterns of Diagnosis, Treatments, and Outcome of Epilepsy Associated With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex: Results From TOSCA Registry.
Nabbout Rima et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12697467
- Systematic Mapping Study of AI/Machine Learning in Healthcare and Future Directions.
Parashar Gaurav et al. SN computer science 2021 2(6) 461
- Current uses, emerging applications, and clinical integration of artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
Fiani Brian et al. Reviews in the neurosciences 2021
- Machine learning models for decision support in epilepsy management: A critical review.
Smolyansky Eliot D et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2021 123108273
- Rett Syndrome Spectrum in Monogenic Developmental-Epileptic Encephalopathies and Epilepsies: A Review.
Spagnoli Carlotta et al. Genes 2021 12(8)
- Familial and genetic associations between autism spectrum disorder and other neurodevelopmental and psychiatric disorders.
Ghirardi Laura et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2021
- Guidelines for Conducting Ethical Artificial Intelligence Research in Neurology: A Systematic Approach for Clinicians and Researchers.
Chiang Sharon et al. Neurology 2021
- Seizure Diaries and Forecasting With Wearables: Epilepsy Monitoring Outside the Clinic.
Brinkmann Benjamin H et al. Frontiers in neurology 2021 12690404
- Frequency of carriers for rare recessive Mendelian diseases in a Brazilian cohort of 320 patients.
Quaio Caio Robledo D'Angioli Costa et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2021
- Seizure detection using wearable sensors and machine learning: Setting a benchmark.
Tang Jianbin et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Clinical Application of Machine Learning Models for Brain Imaging in Epilepsy: A Review.
Sone Daichi et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2021 15684825
- Potential for improved retention rate by personalized antiseizure medication selection: A register-based analysis.
Håkansson Samuel et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Predicting postoperative epilepsy surgery satisfaction in adults using the 19-item Epilepsy Surgery Satisfaction Questionnaire and machine learning.
Josephson Colin B et al. Epilepsia 2021
- Predictors of cognitive, behavioural and academic difficulties in NF1.
Geoffray Marie-Maude et al. Journal of psychiatric research 2021 140545-550
- Female preponderance in genetic generalized epilepsies.
Videira Gonçalo et al. Seizure 2021 91167-171
- Genome sequencing of 320 Chinese children with epilepsy: a clinical and molecular study.
Zou Dongfang et al. Brain : a journal of neurology 2021
- Diagnostic Yield and Cost-Effectiveness of "Dynamic" Exome Analysis in Epilepsy with Neurodevelopmental Disorders: A Tertiary-Center Experience in Northern Italy.
Varesio Costanza et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(6)
- Temporal trends and yield of clinical diagnostic genetic testing in adult neurology.
Guo Michael H et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- New publications in health economics and genomics 8th June 2021
J Buchanan, Health Economics and Genomics, June 2021
- Association of SLC32A1 Missense Variants With Genetic Epilepsy With Febrile Seizures Plus.
Heron Sarah E et al. Neurology 2021 96(18) e2251-e2260
- Assessing the role of rare genetic variants in drug-resistant, non-lesional focal epilepsy.
Wolking Stefan et al. Annals of clinical and translational neurology 2021
van Spronsen Francjan J et al. Nature reviews. Disease primers 2021 7(1) 36
- Phenotypic homogeneity in childhood epilepsies evolves in gene-specific patterns across 3251 patient-years of clinical data
DL Smith et al, EJHG, May 24, 2021
- From Precision Metapharmacology to Patient Empowerment: Delivery of Self-Care Practices for Epilepsy, Pain, Depression and Cancer Using Digital Health Technologies.
Bulaj Grzegorz et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12612602
- Genetic Neonatal-Onset Epilepsies and Developmental/Epileptic Encephalopathies with Movement Disorders: A Systematic Review.
Spagnoli Carlotta et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(8)
- Next-Generation Sequencing Technologies and Neurogenetic Diseases.
Sun Hui et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(4)
- The genetic landscape of intellectual disability and epilepsy in adults and the elderly: a systematic genetic work-up of 150 individuals.
Zacher Pia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (37)
- COVID-19 (17)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (959)
- GWAS Studies (17)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (168)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (45)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (118)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.