Common Variable Immunodeficiency
Last Posted: Sep 27, 2019
- Advances and highlights in primary immunodeficiencies in 2017.
Chinen Javier et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 142(4) 1041-1051
- Comparison of diagnostic criteria for common variable immunodeficiency disorder.
Ameratunga Rohan et al. Front Immunol 2014 415
- Neonatal screening for severe primary immunodeficiency diseases using high-throughput triplex real-time PCR.
Borte Stephan, et al. Blood 2012 3 (11) 2552-5
- Common variable immunodeficiency
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- Sequence analysis of TNFRSF13b, encoding TACI, in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Salzer Ulrich, et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2007 7 (4) 372-7
- Polymorphisms of human CD19 gene: possible association with susceptibility to systemic lupus erythematosus in Japanese.
Kuroki K, et al. Genes and immunity 2002 10 () S21-30
Neurological Disorders (ND) PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to neurological disorders....more
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.