Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Last Posted: Feb 19, 2020
- Genetic Testing in Pediatric Kidney Disease.
Arora Veronica et al. Indian journal of pediatrics 2020 Feb
- Factor H autoantibodies and deletion of Complement Factor H-Related protein-1 in rheumatic diseases in comparison to atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome.
Foltyn Zadura Anna, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2012 0 (4) R185
- Mutations in genes encoding complement inhibitors CD46 and CFH affect the age at nephritis onset in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Jönsen Andreas, et al. Arthritis research & therapy 2011 0 (6) R206
- Mutations in complement regulatory proteins predispose to preeclampsia: a genetic analysis of the PROMISSE cohort.
Salmon Jane E, et al. PLoS medicine 2011 3 (3) e1001013
- Atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Common ND Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.