Heart And Vascular Diseases
Last Posted: Jul 07, 2022
- Digital Technologies to Support Better Outcome and Experience of Care in Patients with Heart Failure.
McBeath K C C et al. Current heart failure reports 2022 1-34
- First-onset major depression during the COVID-19 pandemic: A predictive machine learning model.
Caldirola Daniela et al. Journal of affective disorders 2022
- Generalizable Beat-by-Beat Arrhythmia Detection by Using Weakly Supervised Deep Learning.
Liu Yang et al. Frontiers in physiology 2022 13850951
- Machine learning approaches to predict the 1-year-after-initial-AMI survival of elderly patients.
Lee Jisoo et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 115
- Prediction of 3-year all-cause and cardiovascular cause mortality in a prospective percutaneous coronary intervention registry: Machine learning model outperforms conventional clinical risk scores.
Calburean Paul-Adrian et al. Atherosclerosis 2022 35033-40
- Artificial intelligence applied to cardiovascular imaging, a critical focus on echocardiography: The point-of-view from "the other side of the coin".
Dell'Angela Luca et al. Journal of clinical ultrasound : JCU 2022
- Future Guidelines for Artificial Intelligence in Echocardiography.
Tseng Andrew S et al. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography : official publication of the American Society of Echocardiography 2022
- Machine learning to predict no reflow and in-hospital mortality in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction that underwent primary percutaneous coronary intervention.
Deng Lianxiang et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2022 22(1) 109
- Validation of the myocardial-ischaemic-injury-index machine learning algorithm to guide the diagnosis of myocardial infarction in a heterogenous population: a prespecified exploratory analysis.
Doudesis Dimitrios et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(5) e300-e308
- Association of Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Statin Use With Risk of Dementia in Norway.
Mundal Liv J et al. JAMA network open 2022 5(4) e227715
- Association of Lipoprotein (a) in Coronary Artery Disease in Young Individuals.
Patted Aishwarya et al. The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India 2022 70(4) 11-12
- Collaborative Approach to Reach Everyone with Familial Hypercholesterolemia: CARE-FH Protocol.
Jones Laney K et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(4)
- Effect of Occurrence of Lamin A/C (LMNA) Genetic Variants in a Cohort of 101 Consecutive Apparent "Lone AF" Patients: Results and Insights.
Pessente Gabrielle D'Arezzo et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2022 9823717
- Exploring the diagnostic utility of genome sequencing for fetal congenital heart defects.
Cao Y et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Polymorphism (rs1801133) and the Risk of Hypertension among African Populations: A Narrative Synthesis of Literature.
Mabhida Sihle E et al. Genes 2022 13(4)
- Polygenic risk score as a possible tool for identifying familial monogenic causes of complex diseases.
Lu Tianyuan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022
- Preconception leisure-time physical activity and family history of stroke and myocardial infarction associate with preterm delivery: findings from a Norwegian cohort.
Engen Tone et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2022 22(1) 341
- The Clinically Actionable Molecular Profile of Early versus Late-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, an Individual Age and Sex Propensity-Matched Pair Analysis.
McGuire Anna L et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2022 29(4) 2630-2643
- Development of Alveolar Hemorrhage After Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination in a Patient With Renal-Limited Anti-neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis: A Case Report.
Nishioka Ken, et al. Frontiers in medicine 2022 0 0. 874831
- An Intelligent and Reliable Hyperparameter Optimization Machine Learning Model for Early Heart Disease Assessment Using Imperative Risk Attributes.
Ansarullah Syed Immamul et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20229882288
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
- CDC Information (115)
- NIH Information (204)
- COVID-19 (1086)
- CDC Publications (35)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (28269)
- GWAS Studies (903)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2595)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (288)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (120)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (40)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1018)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (39)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (93)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1538)
- Tools/Methods (44)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (22)
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.