Coronary Heart Disease
Last Posted: May 23, 2023
- Coronary Artery Calcium Score and Polygenic Risk Score for the Prediction of Coronary Heart Disease Events
SS Khan et al, JAMA Network Open, May 23, 2023
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk Assessment Using Traditional Risk Factors and Polygenic Risk Scores in the Million Veteran Program.
Jason L Vassy et al. JAMA Cardiol 2023 5
- Cost-effectiveness and Return on Investment of a Nationwide Case-Finding Program for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Children in the Netherlands.
Zanfina Ademi et al. JAMA Pediatr 2023
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia in the Electronic Medical Records and Genomics Network: Prevalence, Penetrance, Cardiovascular Risk, and Outcomes After Return of Results.
Ozan Dikilitas et al. Circ Genom Precis Med 2023 16(2) e003816
- Performance Evaluation of Quantum-Based Machine Learning Algorithms for Cardiac Arrhythmia Classification.
Zeynep Ozpolat et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(6)
- Ethical layering in AI-driven polygenic risk scores-New complexities, new challenges.
Marie-Christine Fritzsche et al. Frontiers in genetics 2023 141098439
- Familial Associations of Complete Atrioventricular Block: A National Family Study in Sweden.
Artur Fedorowski et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2023 e003654
- Validation of risk prediction models applied to longitudinal electronic health record data for the prediction of major cardiovascular events in the presence of data shifts.
Yikuan Li et al. European heart journal. Digital health 2023 3(4) 535-547
- Association of Rare Protein-Truncating DNA Variants in APOB or PCSK9 With Low-density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Level and Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
Jacqueline S Dron et al. JAMA cardiology 2023 2
- Cardiovascular risk-enhancing factors and coronary artery calcium in South Asian American adults: The MASALA study.
Shah Harini et al. American journal of preventive cardiology 2023 13100453
- Predictive value of CAC score combined with clinical features for obstructive coronary heart disease on coronary computed tomography angiography: a machine learning method.
Ren Yongkui et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2022 22(1) 569
- Development and evaluation of a radiomics model of resting N-ammonia positron emission tomography myocardial perfusion imaging to predict coronary artery stenosis in patients with suspected coronary heart disease.
Zhang Xiaochun et al. Annals of translational medicine 2022 10(21) 1167
- Discovery and systematic characterization of risk variants and genes for coronary artery disease in over a million participants
KG Aragam et al, Nature Genetics, December 6, 2022
- A clinical decision support system for predicting coronary artery stenosis in patients with suspected coronary heart disease.
Yan Jingjing et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2022 151(Pt A) 106300
- Recurrence risk prediction of acute coronary syndrome per patient as a personalized ACS recurrence risk: a retrospective study.
Kong Vungsovanreach et al. PeerJ 2022 10e14348
- Study on the risk of coronary heart disease in middle-aged and young people based on machine learning methods: a retrospective cohort study.
Cao Jiaoyu et al. PeerJ 2022 10e14078
- The Impact of Time Horizon on Classification Accuracy: Application of Machine Learning to Prediction of Incident Coronary Heart Disease.
Simon Steven et al. JMIR cardio 2022 6(2) e38040
- A Machine Learning Model to Predict Cardiovascular Events during Exercise Evaluation in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease.
Shen Tao et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(20)
- The burden of severe hypercholesterolemia and familial hypercholesterolemia in a population-based setting in the US.
Saadatagah Seyedmohammad et al. American journal of preventive cardiology 2022 12100393
- Prognostic Modelling Studies of Coronary Heart Disease-A Systematic Review of Conventional and Genetic Risk Factor Studies.
Nasr Nayla et al. Journal of cardiovascular development and disease 2022 9(9)
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 01, 2023
- Content source: