Last Posted: Nov 28, 2023
- Machine learning algorithms for the prognostication of abdominal aortic aneurysm progression: a systematic review.
Nazifa Ullah et al. Minerva Surg 2023
- Using a polygenic score to account for genomic risk factors in a model to detect individuals with dilated ascending thoracic aortas.
John DePaolo et al. medRxiv 2023
- Machine learning to predict outcomes following endovascular abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
Ben Li et al. Br J Surg 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Application to Screen Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Using Computed tomography Angiography.
Giovanni Spinella et al. J Digit Imaging 2023
- Familial Associations of Prevalence and Cause-Specific Mortality for Thoracic Aortic Disease and Bicuspid Aortic Valve in a Large-Population Database.
Jason P Glotzbach et al. Circulation 2023
- Predicting personal cardiovascular disease risk based on family health history: Development of expert-based family criteria for the general population.
Tetske Dijkstra et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2023
- Validation of an automated machine learning algorithm for the detection and analysis of cerebral aneurysms.
Marco Colasurdo et al. Journal of neurosurgery 2023 1-8
- Integrating oculomics with genomics reveals imaging biomarkers for preventive and personalized prediction of arterial aneurysms.
Yu Huang et al. The EPMA journal 2023 14(1) 73-86
- The Role of Genetic Testing in Patients with Heritable Thoracic Aortic Diseases.
Emanuele Monda et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(4)
- The role of aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 in cardiovascular disease.
Jian Zhang et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2023
- Rupture discrimination of multiple small (< 7 mm) intracranial aneurysms based on machine learning-based cluster analysis.
Xin Tong et al. BMC neurology 2023 23(1) 45
- Can We Explain Machine Learning-based Prediction For Rupture Status Assessments of Intracranial Aneurysms?
Mu Nan et al. Biomedical physics & engineering express 2023
- The Use of Surgical Augmented Intelligence Maps Can Reduce Radiation and Improve Safety in the Endovascular Treatment of Complex Aortic Aneurysms.
Patel Rohini J et al. Journal of vascular surgery 2022
- Evaluating feasibility of using national registries for identification, invitation, and ultrasound examination of persons with hereditary risk for aneurysm disease-detecting abdominal aortic aneurysms in first degree relatives (adult offspring) to AAA patients (DAAAD).
Hultgren Rebecka et al. Pilot and feasibility studies 2022 8(1) 252
- Detection of cerebral aneurysms using artificial intelligence: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Din Munaib et al. Journal of neurointerventional surgery 2022
- HTAADVar: Aggregation and fully automated clinical interpretation of genetic variants in heritable thoracic aortic aneurysm and dissection.
Zhou Wei-Zhen et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022
- A machine learning model for non-invasive detection of atherosclerotic coronary artery aneurysm.
Rostam-Alilou Ali A et al. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery 2022
- Cerebral Angiography under Artificial Intelligence Algorithm in the Design of Nursing Cooperation Plan for Intracranial Aneurysm Patients in Craniotomy Clipping.
Xu Wenhui et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2022 20222182931
- Prediction of abdominal aortic aneurysm growth by artificial intelligence taking into account clinical, biologic, morphologic, and biomechanical variables.
Kontopodis Nikolaos et al. Vascular 2022 17085381221077821
- Establishment of a Dedicated Inherited Cardiomyopathy Clinic: From Challenges to Improved Patients' Outcome.
Smith Emily et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2022 e024501
HLBS-PopOmics is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to Heart and Vascular Diseases(H), Lung Diseases(L), Blood Diseases(B), and Sleep Disorders(S)...more
Common HLBS Health Categories
Mensah GA, Yu W, Barfield WL, Clyne M, Engelgau MM, Khoury MJ. HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders. Genet Med. 2018 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/s41436-018-0118-1
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: