Maturity Onset Diabetes Of The Young
Last Posted: Oct 25, 2022
- Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young: Mutations, Physiological Consequences, and Treatment Options
H Younis et al, J Per Med, October 25, 2022
- Comprehensive genetic screening reveals wide spectrum of genetic variants in monogenic forms of diabetes among Pakistani population.
Rafique Ibrar et al. World journal of diabetes 2021 12(11) 1957-1966
- The clinical characteristics and mutation search within monogenic diabetes genes in type 1 diabetes patients with long-term disease and preserved kidney function.
Hohendorff Jerzy et al. Polish archives of internal medicine 2021
- Identification of Maturity-Onset-Diabetes of the Young (MODY) mutations in a country where diabetes is endemic.
Al-Kandari Hessa et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 16060
- Monogenic Diabetes in Youth With Presumed Type 2 Diabetes: Results From the Progress in Diabetes Genetics in Youth (ProDiGY) Collaboration.
Todd Jennifer N et al. Diabetes care 2021
- Genetic variants of ABCC8 and phenotypic features in Chinese early onset diabetes.
Li Meng et al. Journal of diabetes 2020 Dec
- Pathogenic variants in actionable MODY genes are associated with type 2 diabetes.
Bonnefond Amélie et al. Nature metabolism 2020 Oct
- Clinical experience from a regional monogenic diabetes referral centre in Singapore.
Fen Ang Su et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2020 Aug 108390
- A new screening strategy and whole-exome sequencing for the early diagnosis of maturity-onset diabetes of the young.
Liu Yue et al. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 2020 Jul e3381
- Machine Learning for Interpretation of DNA Variants of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young Genes Based on ACMG Criteria
Y Liu et al, MEDRXIV, May 23, 2020
- New clinical screening strategy to distinguish HNF1A variant-induced diabetes from young early-onset type 2 diabetes in a Chinese population.
Ma Yumin et al. BMJ open diabetes research & care 2020 Mar 8(1)
- Patient perspectives on the diagnostic journey to a monogenic diabetes diagnosis: Barriers and facilitators.
Guan Yue et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Mar
- Review of current status of molecular diagnosis and characterization of monogenic diabetes mellitus: a focus on next-generation sequencing.
Campbell Michelle Renee et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2020 Feb
- The utility of MODY Probability Calculator in probands of families with early-onset autosomal dominant diabetes from Poland.
Hohendorff Jerzy et al. Minerva medica 2019 Dec 110(6) 499-506
- Next Generation Sequencing Targeted Gene Panel in Greek MODY patients increases diagnostic accuracy.
Tatsi Elizabeth Barbara et al. Pediatric diabetes 2019 Oct
- Monogenic Forms of Diabetes Mellitus.
Gaál Zsolt et al. Experientia supplementum (2012) 2019 111385-416
- The Impact of Biomarker Screening and Cascade Genetic Testing on the Cost-Effectiveness of MODY Genetic Testing.
GoodSmith Matthew S et al. Diabetes care 2019 Sep
- How Recent Advances in Genomics Improve Precision Diagnosis and Personalized Care of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young.
Vaxillaire Martine et al. Current diabetes reports 2019 Aug 19(9) 79
- Screening for monogenic diabetes in primary care.
Baldacchino Ian et al. Primary care diabetes 2019 Jun
- Genetic characterization of suspected MODY patients in Tunisia by targeted next-generation sequencing.
Dallali Hamza et al. Acta diabetologica 2019 May 56(5) 515-523
Diabetes PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to diabetes...more
Common Diabetes Related Topics
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.