Last Posted: Mar 30, 2023
- A Double Whammy on Gastric Cancer Risk.
Anne Müller et al. The New England journal of medicine 2023 3 (13) 1225-1229
- Adherence to NCCN Genetic Testing Guidelines in Pancreatic Cancer and Impact on Treatment.
Fionnuala Crowley et al. The oncologist 2023
- Assessment of a Peer Physician Coaching Partnership Between a Designated Cancer Center Genetics Service and a Community Cancer Network Hospital.
Lauren G Santos et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(3) e231723
- Rare germline variants in pancreatic cancer and multiple primary cancers: an autopsy study.
Hiroo Fujitani et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2023
- Precision Oncology in Pancreatic Cancer: Experiences and Challenges of the CCCMunich Molecular Tumor Board.
Klara Dorman et al. Targeted oncology 2023
- Identification of individuals at high-risk for pancreatic cancer using a digital patient-input tool combining family cancer history screening and new-onset diabetes.
Derk C F Klatte et al. Preventive medicine reports 2023 31102110
- Review of genetic and pharmacogenetic differences in cytotoxic and targeted therapies for pancreatic cancer in African Americans.
Guettchina Telisnor et al. Journal of the National Medical Association 2023
- The Michigan Genetic Hereditary Testing (MiGHT) study's innovative approaches to promote uptake of clinical genetic testing among cancer patients: a study protocol for a 3-arm randomized controlled trial.
Lynette Hammond Gerido et al. Trials 2023 24(1) 105
- Utility of Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Tests for Patients with Incurable Pancreatic Cancer in Clinical Practice.
Takuo Yamai et al. Cancers 2023 15(3)
- Characteristics of familial pancreatic cancer families with additional colorectal carcinoma.
Bettina Lehman et al. Familial cancer 2023
- Evaluation of inherited germline mutations in cancer susceptibility genes among pancreatic cancer patients: a single-center study.
Francesca Tavano et al. Molecular medicine (Cambridge, Mass.) 2023 29(1) 14
- Artificial intelligence in pancreatic cancer: diagnosis, limitations, and the future prospects-a narrative review.
Maanya Rajasree Katta et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2023
- Evaluation of deep learning based implanted fiducial markers tracking in pancreatic cancer patients.
Abdella M Ahmed et al. Biomedical physics & engineering express 2023
- FAMILIAL PANCREATIC CANCER.
Nero Lorenzo Del et al. Clinics and research in hepatology and gastroenterology 2023 102079
- Sotorasib in KRAS p.G12C–Mutated Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
JH Stickler et al, NEJM, December 21, 2022
- Pancreatic Cancer: Beyond Brca Mutations
V Ricci et al, J Per Med, December 16, 2022
- Pancreatic Tumorigenesis: Precursors, Genetic Risk Factors and Screening.
Badheeb Mohamed et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2022 29(11) 8693-8719
- Association Between Family History and Risk of Pancreatic Cancer in Patients With BRCA1 and BRCA2 Pathogenic Variants.
Shah Ishani et al. Pancreas 2022 51(7) 733-738
- Targeting KRAS in Pancreatic Cancer
D Cowser et al, J Per Med, November 8, 2022
- Derivation and External Validation of Machine Learning-based Model for Detection of Pancreatic Cancer.
Chen Wansu et al. The American journal of gastroenterology 2022
About Cancer PHGKB
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 30, 2023
- Content source: