Last Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- Imprecise Medicine: BRCA2 Variants of Uncertain Significance (VUS), the Challenges and Benefits to Integrate a Functional Assay Workflow with Clinical Decision Rules.
Jimenez-Sainz Judit et al. Genes 2021 12(5)
- BRCA2: a 25-year journey from gene identification to targeted cancer treatment.
Grinda Thomas et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2021 6 (6) 763-764
- Comprehensive analysis of DNA damage repair genes reveals pathogenic variants beyond BRCA and suggests the need for extensive genetic testing in pancreatic cancer.
Rapposelli Ilario Giovanni et al. BMC cancer 2021 21(1) 611
- Management of individuals with germline variants in PALB2: a clinical practice resource of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Tischkowitz Marc et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Genetic Variants in Patients With a Family History of Pancreatic Cancer: Impact of Multigene Panel Testing.
Zhu Huili et al. Pancreas 2021 50(4) 602-606
- Comprehensive tumor molecular profile analysis in clinical practice.
Özdogan Mustafa et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 105
- Inherited predisposition to pancreatic cancer.
Hilfrank Kimberly J et al. Seminars in oncology 2021
- Cancer surveillance awareness and practice among families at increased risk for pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Everett Jessica N et al. Cancer 2021
- Familial pancreatic cancer: who should be considered for genetic testing?
Kartal Kinyas et al. Irish journal of medical science 2021
- Early-Onset Pancreas Cancer: Clinical Descriptors, Genomics, and Outcomes
AM Varghese et al, JNCI, March 23, 2021
- Thai patients who fulfilled NCCN criteria for breast/ovarian cancer genetic assessment demonstrated high prevalence of germline mutations in cancer susceptibility genes: implication to Asian population testing.
Lertwilaiwittaya Pongtawat et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2021
- Response Rates to Anti-PD-1 Immunotherapy in Microsatellite-Stable Solid Tumors With 10 or More Mutations per Megabase.
Valero Cristina et al. JAMA oncology 2021 Feb
- Germline pathogenic variants in the Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) gene are associated with high and moderate risks for multiple cancers.
Hall Michael J et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2021 Jan
- Implementing Systematic Genetic Counseling and Multigene Germline Testing for Individuals With Pancreatic Cancer.
Chittenden Anu et al. JCO oncology practice 2021 Jan OP2000678
- Germinal BRCA1-2 pathogenic variants (gBRCA1-2pv) and pancreatic cancer: epidemiology of an Italian patient cohort.
Peretti U et al. ESMO open 2021 Jan 6(1) 100032
- Possible Association of PER2/PER3 Variable Number Tandem Repeat Polymorphism Variants with Susceptibility and Clinical Characteristics in Pancreatic Cancer.
Dagmura Hasan et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2020 Dec
- Genetic Abnormalities in Pancreatitis: An Update on Diagnosis, Clinical Features, and Treatment.
Suzuki Mitsuyoshi et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Dec 11(1)
- Pure and Hybrid Deep Learning Models can Predict Pathologic Tumor Response to Neoadjuvant Therapy in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: A Pilot Study.
Watson Michael D et al. The American surgeon 2020 Dec 3134820982557
- Reproducibility of tumor budding assessment in pancreatic cancer based on a multicenter interobserver study.
Karamitopoulou Eva et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2020 Dec
- Hereditary melanoma: a five-year study of Brazilian patients in a cancer referral center - phenotypic characteristics of probands and pathological features of primary tumors.
Sá Bianca Costa Soares de et al. Anais brasileiros de dermatologia 93(3) 337-340
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (632)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (130)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (131)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.