Last Posted: Mar 24, 2023
- An Unsupervised Machine Learning Approach to Evaluating the Association of Symptom Clusters With Adverse Outcomes Among Older Adults With Advanced Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Clinical Trial.
Huiwen Xu et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(3) e234198
- Top advances of the year: Precision oncology.
Aakash Desai et al. Cancer 2023 3
- Adjuvant durvalumab after concurrent chemoradiotherapy for patients with unresectable stage III NSCLC harbouring uncommon genomic alterations.
Francesco Cortiula et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2023 184172-178
- Laboratory blood test profiling reveals distinct biochemical and hemocyte features of KRAS mutated non-small cell lung cancer.
Limin Ou et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2023 15(2) 365-375
- Towards the molecular era of discriminating multiple lung cancers
Z Wang, Ebiomedicine, March 21, 2023
- Recalibration of a Deep Learning Model for Low-Dose Computed Tomographic Images to Inform Lung Cancer Screening Intervals.
Rebecca Landy et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(3) e233273
- Using Recurrent Neural Networks to Extract High-Quality Information From Lung Cancer Screening Computerized Tomography Reports for Inter-Radiologist Audit and Feedback Quality Improvement.
Yucheng Zhang et al. JCO clinical cancer informatics 2023 7e2200153
- Value of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging-T2WI-based radiomic features in distinguishing lung adenocarcinoma from lung squamous cell carcinoma with solid components >8 mm.
Maoyuan Yang et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2023 15(2) 635-648
- Cytological Samples: An Asset for the Diagnosis and Therapeutic Management of Patients with Lung Cancer.
Diane Frankel et al. Cells 2023 12(5)
- Palliative Radiotherapy for Non-metastatic Non-small-cell Lung Cancer: Impact of Blood Test Results on Survival.
Carsten Nieder et al. In vivo (Athens, Greece) 2023 37(2) 771-776
- Risk and Protective Factors for Cancer Mortality Among United States Service Members and Veterans (2001-2018).
Neika Sharifian et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2023
- Budget Impact Analysis of Comprehensive Genomic Profiling in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer in Taiwan.
Yi-Ling Tsai et al. Value in health regional issues 2023 3548-56
- Cost-effectiveness of camrelizumab plus chemotherapy vs. chemotherapy in the first-line treatment of non-squamous NSCLC: Evidence from China.
Hongbin Dai et al. Frontiers in medicine 2023 101122731
- Cost-Effectiveness of Next-Generation Sequencing Versus Single-Gene Testing for the Molecular Diagnosis of Patients With Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer From the Perspective of Spanish Reference Centers.
Edurne Arriola et al. JCO precision oncology 2023 7e2200546
- A Comprehensive Analysis of Programmed Cell Death-Associated Genes for Tumor Microenvironment Evaluation Promotes Precise Immunotherapy in Patients with Lung Adenocarcinoma
Y Huang et al, J Per Med, March 7, 2023
- Brief Report: Clinical Outcomes Using Plasma-Based Molecular Profiling to Guide Treatment Decisions in Patients With Advanced NSCLC and Limited Access to Broad Tissue Testing.
Miguel García-Pardo et al. Clinical lung cancer 2023
- Rare molecular subtypes of lung cancer.
Guilherme Harada et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2023 2
- Association of Reported Candidate Monogenic Genes With Lung Cancer Risk.
Andrew S Rifkin et al. Clinical lung cancer 2023
- Establishment of a Lymph Node Metastasis-Associated Prognostic Signature for Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Jiao Yu et al. Genetics research 2023 20236585109
- Novel nutritional indicator as predictors among subtypes of lung cancer in diagnosis.
Haiyang Li et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2023 101042047
About Cancer PHGKB
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Mar 25, 2023
- Content source: