Last Posted: Sep 28, 2023
- Emerging cancer risks in BRCA2 pathogenic germline variant carriers.
Patrick R Benusiglio et al. Eur J Hum Genet 2023 9
- Retrospective analysis of real-world data to evaluate actionability of a comprehensive molecular profiling panel in solid tumor tissue samples (REALM study).
Karen Leroy et al. PLoS One 2023 18(9) e0291495
- Utility of multigene panel next-generation sequencing in routine clinical practice for identifying genomic alterations in newly diagnosed metastatic nonsmall cell lung cancer.
Udit Nindra et al. Intern Med J 2023
- Biomarker Testing, Treatment, and Outcomes in Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Using a Real-World Database.
Naleen Raj Bhandari et al. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2023 21(9) 934-944.e1
- Clinical importance of the range of detectable variants between the Oncomine Dx target test and a conventional single-gene test for EGFR mutation.
Tadashi Sakaguchi et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 13759
- A Machine Learning-Based Model to Predict In-Hospital Mortality of Lung Cancer Patients: A Population-Based Study of 523,959 Cases.
Que N N Tran et al. Adv Respir Med 2023 91(4) 310-323
- Machine learning strengthened prediction of tracheal, bronchus, and lung cancer deaths due to air pollution.
Jagadish Kumar Mogaraju et al. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2023
- Predicting lung cancer survival based on clinical data using machine learning: A review.
Fatimah Abdulazim Altuhaifa et al. Comput Biol Med 2023 165107338
- Germline EGFR mutations and familial lung cancer.
Geoffrey R Oxnard et al. J Clin Oncol 2023 101200JCO2301372
- T790M detection rate after first-line combination therapy with bevacizumab and EGFR-TKIs in advanced NSCLC (TERRA Study).
Chih-Hsi Scott Kuo et al. Am J Cancer Res 2023 13(7) 3100-3112
- Assessing a Polygenic Risk Score for Lung Cancer Susceptibility in Non-Hispanic White and Black Populations.
Matthew R Trendowski et al. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2023 8
- Compromised Outcomes in Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Actionable Mutations Initially Treated Without Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: A Retrospective Analysis of Real-World Data.
Jeffrey A Scott et al. JCO Oncol Pract 2023 OP2200611
- Genetic Profiles Affect Smokers' Lung Cancer Risk
CN Martimez, Medscape, August 2023
- The Inflammatory Profile Correlates with COVID-19 Severity and Mortality in Cancer Patients
CE Budin et al, JPM, August 7, 2023
- Association of Circulating Tumor DNA Testing Before Tissue Diagnosis With Time to Treatment Among Patients With Suspected Advanced Lung Cancer: The ACCELERATE Nonrandomized Clinical Trial.
Miguel García-Pardo et al. JAMA Netw Open 2023 6(7) e2325332
- Canadian Consensus Recommendations on the Management of KRAS G12C-Mutated NSCLC.
Parneet K Cheema et al. Curr Oncol 2023 30(7) 6473-6496
- Molecular profiling of solid tumors by next-generation sequencing: an experience from a clinical laboratory.
Pratibha Bhai et al. Front Oncol 2023 131208244
- Importance of ROS1 gene fusions in non-small cell lung cancer.
Meri Muminovic et al. Cancer Drug Resist 2023 6(2) 332-344
- Improving the turnaround time of molecular profiling for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Outcome of a new algorithm integrating multiple approaches.
G Treichler et al. Pathol Res Pract 2023 248154660
- Low-dose CT screening in relatives with a family history of lung cancer.
Chi-Liang Wang et al. J Thorac Oncol 2023
Cancer PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to cancer...more
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.