Last Posted: Nov 23, 2020
- Predictive Modeling for Perinatal Mortality in Resource-Limited Settings.
Shukla Vivek V et al. JAMA network open 2020 Nov 3(11) e2026750
- Impact of the Transition from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on the Identification of Pregnancy Episodes in US Health Insurance Claims Data.
Sarayani Amir et al. Clinical epidemiology 2020 121129-1138
- Exome sequencing analysis on products of conception: a cohort study to evaluate clinical utility and genetic etiology for pregnancy loss
C Zhao et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 26, 2020
- An annotated data set for identifying women reporting adverse pregnancy outcomes on Twitter.
Klein Ari Z et al. Data in brief 2020 Oct 32106249
- Causal Genetic Variants in Stillbirth
KE Stanley et al, NEJM, August 12, 2020
- Genomic Insights into Stillbirth
MH Wojick, NEJM, August 12, 2020
- Application of Non-Invasive Prenatal Tests in Serological Preclinical Screening for Women with Critical-Risk and Low-Risk Pregnancies but Abnormal Multiple of the Median Values.
Yin Lianli et al. Clinical laboratory 2020 Jul 66(7)
- Automatically Identifying Comparator Groups on Twitter for Digital Epidemiology of Pregnancy Outcomes.
Klein Ari Z et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2020 2020317-325
- Stillbirth risk prediction using machine learning for a large cohort of births from Western Australia, 1980-2015.
Malacova Eva et al. Scientific reports 2020 Mar 10(1) 5354
- Cytogenetic Investigation in 136 Consecutive Stillbirths: Does the Tissue Type Affect the Success Rate of Chromosomal Microarray Analysis and Karyotype?
Marquès Borja et al. Fetal diagnosis and therapy 2020 Jan 1-6
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (5)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (14)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (6)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.