Last Posted: Jun 12, 2022
- Mendelian randomization study of maternal coffee consumption and its influence on birthweight, stillbirth, miscarriage, gestational age and pre-term birth.
Brito Nunes Caroline et al. International journal of epidemiology 2022 6
- A systematic review to guide future efforts in the determination of genetic causes of pregnancy loss.
Carey Andrew Z et al. Frontiers in reproductive health 2022 3
- Preconception leisure-time physical activity and family history of stroke and myocardial infarction associate with preterm delivery: findings from a Norwegian cohort.
Engen Tone et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2022 22(1) 341
- Association of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination During Pregnancy With Pregnancy Outcomes
MC Magnus et al, JAMA, March 24, 2022
- COVID vaccines safely protect pregnant people: the data are in
S Hall, Nature, January 12, 2022
- Predictive Modeling for Perinatal Mortality in Resource-Limited Settings.
Shukla Vivek V et al. JAMA network open 2020 Nov 3(11) e2026750
- Impact of the Transition from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on the Identification of Pregnancy Episodes in US Health Insurance Claims Data.
Sarayani Amir et al. Clinical epidemiology 2020 121129-1138
- Exome sequencing analysis on products of conception: a cohort study to evaluate clinical utility and genetic etiology for pregnancy loss
C Zhao et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 26, 2020
- An annotated data set for identifying women reporting adverse pregnancy outcomes on Twitter.
Klein Ari Z et al. Data in brief 2020 Oct 32106249
- Causal Genetic Variants in Stillbirth
KE Stanley et al, NEJM, August 12, 2020
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (10)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (41)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (6)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.