Last Posted: Dec 07, 2023
- Psychological impact of additional findings detected by genome-wide Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT): TRIDENT-2 study
IM Bakkeren et al, EJHG, December 7, 2023
- Challenging diagnoses of tetraploidy/diploidy and trisomy 12: utility of first-tier prenatal testing methods.
Irina Ioana Iordanescu et al. Front Genet 2023 141258752
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: a revolutionary journey in prenatal testing.
Malak Abedalthagafi et al. Front Med (Lausanne) 2023 101265090
- Prenatal aneuploidy screening and its impact on stillbirth etiology evaluation.
Gianna L Wilkie et al. Minerva Obstet Gynecol 2023
- A new contingent screening strategy increased detection rate of trisomy 21 in the first trimester.
Wei Luo et al. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2023 23(1) 791
- Women's preferences for NIPT as a first-line test in England and France: Challenges for genetic counseling practices.
Adeline Perrot et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Indications, types, and diagnostic implications of prenatal genetic testing in Sub-Saharan Africa: A descriptive study.
Abraham Fessehaye Sium et al. PLoS One 2023 18(11) e0294409
- Prenatal and postnatal genetic testing toward personalized care: The non-invasive perinatal testing.
Lilla Botos et al. Mol Cell Probes 2023 101942
- Current Status of β-Thalassemic Burden in India.
Pratik Singh et al. Hemoglobin 2023 1-10
- Understanding knowledge, perception, and willingness of non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy: a survey among Chinese high-risk pregnant women.
Yi Zhao et al. Front Med (Lausanne) 2023 101232942
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: