Last Posted: Sep 30, 2022
- Exploration of decision-making regarding the transfer of mosaic embryos following preimplantation genetic testing: a qualitative study.
Cheng Lin et al. Human reproduction open 2022 2022(4) hoac035
- Circulating Cell-free DNA and Screening for Trisomies.
Norton Mary E et al. The New England journal of medicine 2022 9
- Lasker Award Honors Development of Noninvasive Prenatal DNA Test
B Mueller, NY Times, September 28, 2022
- Next Generation Sequencing after Invasive Prenatal Testing in Fetuses with Congenital Malformations: Prenatal or Neonatal Investigation.
Emms Alexandra et al. Genes 2022 13(9)
- Discovery of Cell-Free Fetal DNA in Maternal Blood and Development of Noninvasive Prenatal Testing 2022 Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award
YMD Lo et al, JAMA, September 28, 2022
- Multisite assessment of the impact of cell-free DNA-based screening for rare autosomal aneuploidies on pregnancy management and outcomes.
Mossfield Tamara et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13975987
- Stressful start causes chromosome errors in human embryos
T Cavazza et al, Nature, September 16, 2022
- Experiences of receiving an increased chance of sex chromosome aneuploidy result from non-invasive prenatal testing in Australia: "A more complicated scenario than what I had ever realized".
Lewit-Mendes Miranda F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- Noninvasive prenatal screening in southeast China: clinical application and accuracy evaluation.
Wen Li et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2022
- Prenatal genetic testing 1: screening tests.
Jenkins Morgan et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- NIH Information (4)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (33)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (550)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (82)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (35)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (220)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (40)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.