Last Posted: Feb 03, 2023
- Decision-making and future pregnancies after a positive fetal anomaly screen: A scoping review.
Shefaly Shorey et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2023
- Accuracy of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in Families at Risk: A Systematic Review.
Zaninovic Luca et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2023 13(2)
- Decision-making process about prenatal genetic screening: how deeply do moms-to-be want to know from Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing?
Oliveri Serena et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2023 23(1) 38
- Expanded Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) : Can the Child's Right to an Open Future Help Set the Scope?
Claesen Zoë et al. Journal of bioethical inquiry 2023
- Non-invasive prenatal testing for the detection of trisomies 21, 18, and 13 in pregnant women with various clinical indications: A multi-center observational study of 1,854,148 women in China.
Xiang Liangcheng et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2023
- Counseling couples at risk of having a child with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia - Clinical experience and recommendations.
Tromp Tycho R et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2023
- Understanding the experiences and perspectives of prenatal screening among a diverse cohort.
Riches Naomi O et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2023
- Understanding the phenotypic spectrum and family experiences of XYY syndrome: Important considerations for genetic counseling.
Jodarski Colleen et al. Journal of community genetics 2023
- A decade of non-invasive prenatal screening in Australia: National impact on prenatal screening and diagnostic testing.
Hui Lisa et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2022
- Detecting mitochondrial mutations associated with aminoglycoside ototoxicity by noninvasive prenatal testing.
Huang Quanfei et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2022 e24827
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (37)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (580)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (86)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (37)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (10)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (240)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (46)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.