Last Posted: Oct 22, 2021
- The role of non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) for fetal blood group typing in Australia.
Ginige Shamila et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2021
- The ethical landscape(s) of non-invasive prenatal testing in England, France and Germany: findings from a comparative literature review.
Perrot Adeline et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Noninvasive prenatal diagnosis of monogenic disorders based on direct haplotype phasing through targeted linked-read sequencing
C Chen et al, BMC Medical Genomics, October 9, 2021
- Experiences of non-invasive prenatal screening: A survey study.
Cornell Paige et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2021
- General practitioners' views on genomics, practice and education: A qualitative interview study.
Cusack Marie Brigitte et al. Australian journal of general practice 2021 50(10) 747-752
- Non-invasive prenatal testing: clinical utility and ethical concerns about recent advances.
McLean Alison et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2021
- Novel Approaches to an Integrated Route for Trisomy 21 Evaluation.
Buczynska Angelika et al. Biomolecules 2021 11(9)
- Repurposing non-invasive prenatal testing data: Population study of single nucleotide variants associated with colorectal cancer and Lynch syndrome.
Forgacova Natalia et al. Oncology letters 2021 22(5) 779
- The current state of prenatal detection of genetic conditions in congenital heart defects.
Findley Tina O et al. Translational pediatrics 2021 10(8) 2157-2170
- Awareness of paternal age effect disorders among Japanese pregnant women: implications for prenatal genetic counseling for advanced paternal age.
Nishiyama Miyuki et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- NIH Information (4)
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (32)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (499)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (81)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (35)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (9)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (204)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (33)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.