Last Posted: May 20, 2022
- Early Diagnosis and Quantitative Analysis of Stages in Retinopathy of Prematurity Based on Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
Li Peng et al. Translational vision science & technology 2022 11(5) 17
- Predicting perinatal health outcomes using smartphone-based digital phenotyping and machine learning in a prospective Swedish cohort (Mom2B): study protocol.
Bilal Ayesha M et al. BMJ open 2022 12(4) e059033
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction Model of Preterm Birth Using Electronic Health Record.
Sun Qi et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2022 20229635526
- Preconception leisure-time physical activity and family history of stroke and myocardial infarction associate with preterm delivery: findings from a Norwegian cohort.
Engen Tone et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2022 22(1) 341
- Machine Learning Approach for Preterm Birth Prediction Using Health Records: Systematic Review.
Sharifi-Heris Zahra et al. JMIR medical informatics 2022 10(4) e33875
- Ethical Considerations for Equitable Access to Genomic Sequencing for Critically Ill Neonates in the United States.
P Fishler Kristen et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2022 8(1)
- Association of SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination During Pregnancy With Pregnancy Outcomes
MC Magnus et al, JAMA, March 24, 2022
- Increased referrals for congenital hyperinsulinism genetic testing in children with trisomy 21 reflects the high burden of non-genetic risk factors in this group.
Hewat Thomas I et al. Pediatric diabetes 2022
- Implementation of Universal Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency in Singapore While Continuing Routine Bacille-Calmette-Guerin Vaccination Given at Birth.
Chan Su-Wan Bianca et al. Frontiers in immunology 2022 12794221
- Receipt of COVID-19 Vaccine During Pregnancy and Preterm or Small-for-Gestational-Age at Birth — Eight Integrated Health Care Organizations, United States, December 15, 2020–July 22, 2021
HS Lipkind et al, MMWR, January 4, 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (30)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (342)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (55)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (42)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (39)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.