Last Posted: Nov 14, 2023
- Establishment of a model for predicting preterm birth based on the machine learning algorithm.
Yao Zhang et al. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2023 23(1) 779
- Deep representation learning identifies associations between physical activity and sleep patterns during pregnancy and prematurity.
Neal G Ravindra et al. NPJ Digit Med 2023 9 (1) 171
- An Interpretable Longitudinal Preeclampsia Risk Prediction Using Machine Learning.
Braden W Eberhard et al. medRxiv 2023
- Prevalence and Clinical Significance of Commonly Diagnosed Genetic Disorders in Preterm Infants.
Selin S Everett et al. medRxiv 2023
- Comprehensive Gene Panel Testing for Hearing Loss in Children: Understanding Factors Influencing Diagnostic Yield.
Nobuko Yamamoto et al. J Pediatr 2023 113620
- Machine learning and disease prediction in obstetrics.
Zara Arain et al. Curr Res Physiol 2023 6100099
- Epidemiologic evaluation of retinopathy of prematurity severity in a large telemedicine program in India using artificial intelligence.
Mallory A deCampos-Stairiker et al. Ophthalmology 2023
- End-to-end learning with interpretation on electrohysterography data to predict preterm birth.
A M Fischer et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2023 158106846
- Preterm birth and maternal heart disease: A machine learning analysis using the Korean national health insurance database.
Jue Seong Lee et al. PloS one 2023 18(3) e0283959
- Limitations, concerns and potential: attitudes of healthcare professionals toward preimplantation genetic testing using polygenic risk scores.
Maria Siermann et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: