Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccination during Pregnancy and First-Trimester Miscarriage.
Magnus Maria C et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 10
- Receipt of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines and Risk of Spontaneous Abortion.
Zauche Lauren H et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 9 (16) 1533-1535
- Analysis of Genomic Copy Number Variation in Miscarriages During Early and Middle Pregnancy.
Wu Heming et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12732419
- Novel Approaches to an Integrated Route for Trisomy 21 Evaluation.
Buczynska Angelika et al. Biomolecules 2021 11(9)
- Evaluation of artificial intelligence using time-lapse images of IVF embryos to predict live birth.
Sawada Yuki et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2021
- Preconception leukocyte telomere length and pregnancy outcomes among women with demonstrated fecundity.
Purdue-Smithe Alexandra C et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Spontaneous Abortion Following COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy
EO Kharbanda et al, JAMA, September 8, 2021
- Cytogenetic Screening in Couples with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: A Single-Center Study and Review of Literature.
Frikha Rim et al. Journal of human reproductive sciences 2021 14(2) 191-195
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons
TT Shimabukuru et al, NEJM< June 17, 2021
- Economic impact of using maternal plasma cell-free DNA testing to guide further workup in recurrent pregnancy loss.
Peng Siyang et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (14)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (957)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (143)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (22)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (50)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.