Last Posted: Feb 03, 2023
- Cell-free fetal DNA for genetic evaluation in Copenhagen Pregnancy Loss Study (COPL): a prospective cohort study
TS Hartwig et al, The Lancet, February 2, 2023
- Decision-making and future pregnancies after a positive fetal anomaly screen: A scoping review.
Shefaly Shorey et al. Journal of clinical nursing 2023
- Clinical outcomes of subtypes of mosaic single aneuploid embryos after preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Ying Wang et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2023
- Implications for Prenatal Genetic Testing in the United States after the Reversal of Roe v Wade.
Raymond Megan B et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2023
- Genomic autopsy to identify underlying causes of pregnancy loss and perinatal death.
Byrne Alicia B et al. Nature medicine 2023 1
- Intergenerational trends in reproduction: Infertility and pregnancy loss.
Woolner Andrea Mf et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2023 102305
- A Multi-centre Experience of Trans-abdominal Chorionic Villus Sampling in Pakistan.
Baqai Shehla et al. Journal of the College of Physicians and Surgeons--Pakistan : JCPSP 2023 33(1) 37-40
- Linked Birth Cohort Files for Perinatal Health Research: California as a Model for Methodology and Implementation.
Danielsen Beate H et al. Annals of epidemiology 2023
- Breast cancer risk factors in Iranian women: a systematic review and meta-analysis of matched case-control studies.
Khoramdad Malihe et al. European journal of medical research 2022 27(1) 311
- Patients with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Have Similar Embryonic Preimplantation Genetic Testing Aneuploidy Rates and In Vitro Fertilization Outcomes to Infertility Patients.
Kornfield Molly Siegel et al. F&S reports 2022 3(4) 342-348
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- NIH Information (3)
- COVID-19 (23)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (997)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (168)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (28)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (55)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.