Last Posted: Nov 27, 2023
- Prevalence of chromosomal alterations in first-trimester spontaneous pregnancy loss.
Rick Essers et al. Nat Med 2023 11
- Understanding knowledge, perception, and willingness of non-invasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy: a survey among Chinese high-risk pregnant women.
Yi Zhao et al. Front Med (Lausanne) 2023 101232942
- A systematic review and meta-analysis: clinical outcomes of recurrent pregnancy failure resulting from preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Zhuo Liang et al. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2023 141178294
- Prevalence of high-penetrant copy number variants in 7,734 low-risk pregnancies.
Lena Sagi-Dain et al. Am J Obstet Gynecol MFM 2023 101201
- Non-invasive cell-free DNA-based approach for the diagnosis of clinical miscarriage: A retrospective study.
Nuria Balaguer et al. BJOG 2023
- Experience in prenatal genetic testing and reproductive decision-making for monogenic disorders from a single tertiary care genetics clinic in a low-middle income country.
Amna Hanif et al. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2023 23(1) 431
- A call for public funding of invasive and non-invasive prenatal testing.
Idit Maya et al. J Perinat Med 2023
- [Whole exome sequencing analysis and prenatal diagnosis in children with neurodevelopmental disorders].
Y Y Qin et al. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi 2023 57(5) 753-759
- Cost-effectiveness of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy for women with subfertility in China: an economic evaluation using evidence from the CESE-PGS trial.
Xuan He et al. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2023 23(1) 254
- Early Pregnancy Loss
K Walter, JAMA, April 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: