Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- APPLAUSE: Automatic Prediction of PLAcental health via U-net Segmentation and statistical Evaluation.
Pietsch Maximilian et al. Medical image analysis 2021 72102145
- Association of family history with incidence and gestational hypertension outcomes of preeclampsia.
Wu Chia-Tung et al. International Journal of Cardiology. Hypertension 2021 9100084
- The prediction of preeclampsia: the way forward.
Myatt Leslie et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- Comparison of Multivariable Logistic Regression and Other Machine Learning Algorithms for Prognostic Prediction Studies in Pregnancy Care: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Nov 8(11) e16503
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
CDC, May 2020
- Prediction of Preeclampsia and Intrauterine Growth Restriction: Development of Machine Learning Models on a Prospective Cohort.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Mar
- Machine learning as a strategy to account for dietary synergy: an illustration based on dietary intake and adverse pregnancy outcomes.
Bodnar Lisa M et al. The American journal of clinical nutrition 2020 Feb
- First-trimester screening-biomarkers and cell-free DNA.
Suciu Ioan et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2019 Nov 1-171
- Mom's immune system and microbiome may help predict premature birth
A Keener, Science News, November 8, 2019
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (904)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (15)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (18)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.