Last Posted: Sep 20, 2022
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: can we improve predictions with machine learning?
Fazzari Melissa J et al. Lupus science & medicine 2022 9(1)
- Clinical impact of additional findings detected by genome-wide non-invasive prenatal testing: Follow-up results of the TRIDENT-2 study.
van Prooyen Schuurman Lisanne et al. American journal of human genetics 2022 109(6) 1140-1152
- Improving preeclampsia risk prediction by modeling pregnancy trajectories from routinely collected electronic medical record data.
Li Shilong et al. NPJ digital medicine 2022 5(1) 68
- The role of the first trimester screen in the face of normal cell free DNA.
Strauss Tirtza Spiegel et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2022 1-6
- A Doubly Robust Machine Learning-Based Approach to Evaluate Body Mass Index as a Modifier of the Association Between Fruit and Vegetable Intake and Preeclampsia.
Bodnar Lisa M et al. American journal of epidemiology 2022
- Managing Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adults: JACC State-of-the-Art Review.
Stone Neil J et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2022 79(8) 819-836
- Early prediction of preeclampsia in pregnancy with cell-free RNA
MN Moufaraj et al, Nature, February 9, 2022
- A blood test to predict pre‑eclampsia
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, January 2022
- RNA profiles reveal signatures of future health and disease in pregnancy
M Rasmussen et al, Nature, January 7, 2022
- Early gestational profiling of oxidative stress and angiogenic growth mediators as predictive, preventive and personalised (3P) medical approach to identify suboptimal health pregnant mothers likely to develop preeclampsia.
Anto Enoch Odame et al. The EPMA journal 2021 12(4) 517-534
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (915)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (24)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (20)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.