Last Posted: Jan 05, 2023
- Development and validation of the prediction models for preeclampsia: a retrospective, single-center, case-control study.
Chen Xuhong et al. Annals of translational medicine 2022 10(22) 1221
- Revealing the impact of lifestyle stressors on the risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes with multitask machine learning.
Becker Martin et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2022 10933266
- New advances in prediction and surveillance of preeclampsia: role of machine learning approaches and remote monitoring.
Hackelöer Max et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2022 1-15
- Dynamic gestational week prediction model for pre-eclampsia based on ID3 algorithm.
Li Ziwei et al. Frontiers in physiology 2022 131035726
- Preeclampsia, Genomics and Public Health
E Dawson et al, CDC Blog Post, October 25, 2022
- Global Trends in Research on Cell-Free Nucleic Acids in Obstetrics and Gynecology during 2017-2021.
Gao Wenyan et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(19)
- Adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with systemic lupus erythematosus: can we improve predictions with machine learning?
Fazzari Melissa J et al. Lupus science & medicine 2022 9(1)
- Clinical impact of additional findings detected by genome-wide non-invasive prenatal testing: Follow-up results of the TRIDENT-2 study.
van Prooyen Schuurman Lisanne et al. American journal of human genetics 2022 109(6) 1140-1152
- Improving preeclampsia risk prediction by modeling pregnancy trajectories from routinely collected electronic medical record data.
Li Shilong et al. NPJ digital medicine 2022 5(1) 68
- The role of the first trimester screen in the face of normal cell free DNA.
Strauss Tirtza Spiegel et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2022 1-6
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (2)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (915)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (21)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.