Last Posted: Nov 30, 2023
- NBSTRN Tools to Advance Newborn Screening Research and Support Newborn Screening Stakeholders.
Kee Chan et al. Int J Neonatal Screen 2023 9(4)
- Outcome data from 15 years of cystic fibrosis newborn screening in a large UK region.
Sarah Jane Driscoll et al. Arch Dis Child 2023
- Challenges in screening for sickle cell disease among newborns from the tribal region of Palghar, Maharashtra during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Suchitra Surve et al. Indian J Med Res 2023 158(4) 378-383
- Availability of psychological resources for parents receiving communication of positivity at newborn screening for metabolic diseases in Italy.
Marco Bani et al. Eur J Pediatr 2023
- Screening results and mutation frequency analysis of G6PD deficiency in 1,291,274 newborns in Huizhou, China: a twenty-year experience.
Zhiqiang Zhang et al. Ann Hematol 2023
- Prenatal and postnatal genetic testing toward personalized care: The non-invasive perinatal testing.
Lilla Botos et al. Mol Cell Probes 2023 101942
- A Review of Disparities and Unmet Newborn Screening Needs over 33 Years in a Cohort of Mexican Patients with Inborn Errors of Intermediary Metabolism.
Isabel Ibarra-González et al. Int J Neonatal Screen 2023 9(4)
- Call to Action for Advancing Equitable Genomic Newborn Screening.
Anne L Ersig et al. Public Health Genomics 2023
- Prospects for Expansion of Universal Newborn Screening in Bulgaria: A Survey among Medical Professionals.
Georgi Iskrov et al. Int J Neonatal Screen 2023 9(4)
- Screening for haemoglobin disorders: One size may not fit all.
Lisa M Shook et al. Br J Haematol 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: