Last Posted: Nov 21, 2023
- "We are not a typical family anymore": Exploring the experiences and support needs of fathers of children with Fragile X syndrome in Australia.
Jacintha Luermans et al. Am J Med Genet A 2023
- Transcriptome variation in human tissues revealed by long-read sequencing.
Glinos Dafni A et al. Nature 2022 8 (7922) 353-359
- Auditory phoneme discrimination, articulation, and language disorders in patients with genetic epilepsy with febrile seizures plus: A case-control study.
Sager Gunes et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2022 129108626
- Artificial Intelligence Enabled Personalised Assistive Tools to Enhance Education of Children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders-A Review.
Barua Prabal Datta et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2022 19(3)
- Risks of covid-19 hospital admission and death for people with learning disability: population based cohort study using the OpenSAFELY platform.
Williamson Elizabeth J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2021 7 n1592
- A genetic window to auditory-verbal problems in bipolar disorder.
Benítez-Burraco Antonio et al. Psychiatric genetics 2020 Nov
- Fast screening for children's developmental language disorders via comprehensive speech ability evaluation-using a novel deep learning framework.
Zhang Xing et al. Annals of translational medicine 2020 Jun 8(11) 707
- Increase in Developmental Disabilities Among Children in the United States
CDC, September 2019
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy
- Prenatal exome sequencing analysis in fetal structural anomalies detected by ultrasonography (PAGE): a cohort study.
Lord Jenny et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 29, 2023
- Content source: