Last Posted: Sep 27, 2022
- Androgen Receptor Gene CAG Repeat Length Varies and Affects Semen Quality in an Ethnic-Specific Fashion in Young Men from Russia.
Osadchuk Ludmila et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(18)
- Development of a Model Predicting the Outcome of In Vitro Fertilization Cycles by a Robust Decision Tree Method.
Fu Kaiyou et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2022 13877518
- A novel multifunctional haplotyping-based preimplantation genetic testing for different genetic conditions.
Xie Pingyuan et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2022
- Evaluation of oocyte maturity using artificial intelligence quantification of follicle volume biomarker by three-dimensional ultrasound.
Liang Xiaowen et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2022
- Rapid Nanopore Sequencing–Based Screen for Aneuploidy in Reproductive Care
S Wei et al, NEJM, August 18, 2022
- Fertility Counseling in BRCA1/2-Mutated Women with Breast Cancer and Healthy Individuals.
Kufel-Grabowska Joanna et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(14)
- Genomic testing for copy number and single nucleotide variants in spermatogenic failure.
Hardy J et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2022
- Gonadotropin receptor polymorphisms (FSHR N680S and LHCGR N312S) are not predictive of clinical outcome and live birth in assisted reproductive technology.
Pirtea Paul et al. Fertility and sterility 2022
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection vs. conventional in vitro fertilization in patients with non-male factor infertility.
Iwamoto Aya et al. Fertility and sterility 2022
- Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in severe male factor infertility: protocol for a multicenter randomised controlled trial.
Lin Xian-Hua et al. BMJ open 2022 12(7) e063030
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (37)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1710)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (185)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (13)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (27)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (142)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (16)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.