Last Posted: Nov 14, 2023
- Experiences and intentions of patients undergoing medically indicated oocyte or embryo cryopreservation: a qualitative study.
M J Bayefsky et al. Hum Reprod 2023
- Divergence Between Clinician and Patient Perspectives on Polygenic Embryo Screening: A Qualitative Study.
Dorit Barlevy et al. medRxiv 2023
- Changing the standardised obstetric care by expanded carrier screening and counselling: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
Han-Ying Chen et al. J Med Genet 2023
- Frequency, morbidity and equity - the case for increased research on male fertility.
Sarah Kimmins et al. Nat Rev Urol 2023
- Fertility Preservation as an Option for Women with Genetic Disorders: Insights from a SWOT Analysis on Elective Oocyte Freezing and Preimplantation Genetic Testing.
Greta Chiara Cermisoni et al. Life (Basel) 2023 13(7)
- Desire for genetically related children among transgender and gender-diverse patients seeking gender-affirming hormones.
Moira A Kyweluk et al. F S Rep 2023 4(2) 224-230
- Artificial Intelligence in Andrology: From Semen Analysis to Image Diagnostics.
Ramy Abou Ghayda et al. World J Mens Health 2023
- Supporting healthcare professionals to offer reproductive genetic carrier screening: a behaviour change theory approach.
Stephanie Best et al. Aust J Prim Health 2023
- Acceptance of genetic editing and of whole genome sequencing of human embryos by patients with infertility before and after the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Werner M Neuhausser et al. Reprod Biomed Online 2023
- Patient perspectives on risk-reducing salpingectomy with delayed oophorectomy for ovarian cancer risk-reduction: A systematic review of the literature.
Luiza Perez et al. Gynecol Oncol 2023 173106-113
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 02, 2023
- Content source: