Last Posted: Oct 12, 2021
- Machine learning algorithms for predicting undernutrition among under-five children in Ethiopia.
Bitew Fikrewold H et al. Public health nutrition 2021 1-29
- Current updates and future perspectives in the evaluation of azoospermia: A systematic review.
Punjani Nahid et al. Arab journal of urology 2021 19(3) 206-214
- Artificial Intelligence in the Assessment of Female Reproductive Function Using Ultrasound: A Review.
Chen Zhiyi et al. Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official journal of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2021
- A systematic review of the validated monogenic causes of human male infertility: 2020 update and a discussion of emerging gene-disease relationships.
Houston Brendan J et al. Human reproduction update 2021
- Reproductive issues in carriers of germline pathogenic variants in the BRCA1/2 genes: an expert meeting.
Buonomo Barbara et al. BMC medicine 2021 19(1) 205
- Preconception leukocyte telomere length and pregnancy outcomes among women with demonstrated fecundity.
Purdue-Smithe Alexandra C et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Spectrum of Hematological Malignancies, Clonal Evolution and Outcomes in 144 Mayo Clinic Patients with Germline Predisposition Syndromes.
St Martin Emma et al. American journal of hematology 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines for People Who Would Like to Have a Baby
CDC, August 2021
- Genetic control of menopause- Myriad genetic and biological factors control the timing of menopause—understanding these has implications for fertility and health.
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, August 12, 2021
- Variant PNLDC1, Defective piRNA Processing, and Azoospermia.
Nagirnaja Liina et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 8
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (27)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1695)
- GWAS Studies (20)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (168)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (23)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (136)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (16)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.