Last Posted: Jan 31, 2023
- A Bayesian network model for prediction of low or failed fertilization in assisted reproductive technology based on a large clinical real-world data.
Tian Tian et al. Reproductive biology and endocrinology : RB&E 2023 21(1) 8
- Expecting more: the case for incorporating fertility services into comprehensive sickle cell disease care.
Lydia H Pecker et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2023
- Declining Male Sperm Count Is at a Global Crisis Level
Medscape, January 30, 2023
- Fertility Preferences and Practices Among Young Women With Breast Cancer: Germline Genetic Carriers Versus Noncarriers.
Lewinsohn Rebecca et al. Clinical breast cancer 2023
- Intergenerational trends in reproduction: Infertility and pregnancy loss.
Woolner Andrea Mf et al. Best practice & research. Clinical obstetrics & gynaecology 2023 102305
- Bridging the Gap between AZF Microdeletions and Karyotype: Twelve Years' Experience of an Infertility Center.
Kalantari Hamid et al. The world journal of men's health 2023
- Contribution of TEX15 genetic variants to the risk of developing severe non-obstructive oligozoospermia.
Guzmán-Jiménez Andrea et al. Frontiers in cell and developmental biology 2023 101089782
- New developments and future trajectories in supernumerary sex chromosome abnormalities: a summary of the 2022 3rd International Workshop on Klinefelter Syndrome, Trisomy X, and XXY.
Gravholt Claus H et al. Endocrine connections 2023
- A systematic review and evidence assessment of monogenic gene-disease relationships in human female infertility and differences in sex development.
Van Der Kelen Annelore et al. Human reproduction update 2022
- Malpractice litigation surrounding in vitro fertilization in the United States: a legal literature review.
Applebaum Jeremy et al. Fertility and sterility 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (5)
- COVID-19 (42)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1788)
- GWAS Studies (23)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (201)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (30)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (150)
- Tools/Methods (2)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (17)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.