Last Posted: Sep 29, 2023
- Deep representation learning identifies associations between physical activity and sleep patterns during pregnancy and prematurity.
Neal G Ravindra et al. NPJ Digit Med 2023 6(1) 171
- Newborn sequencing is only part of the solution for better child health.
Luca Brunelli et al. Lancet Reg Health Am 2023 9 100581
- Implementation of Rapid Genome Sequencing for Critically Ill Infants With Complex Congenital Heart Disease.
Thomas Hays et al. Circ Genom Precis Med 2023 e004050
- Genomic newborn screening for rare diseases.
Zornitza Stark et al. Nat Rev Genet 2023
- Genetic diagnostic approach to intellectual disability and multiple congenital anomalies in Indonesia.
Nydia Rena Benita Sihombing et al. Intractable Rare Dis Res 2023 12(2) 104-113
- New ASH initiatives to improve patient care of the long-overlooked Sickle Cell Disease.
Venée N Tubman et al. Blood 2023
- Implications of Genomic Newborn Screening for Infant Mortality.
Monica H Wojcik et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2023 9(1)
- Reclassification of the Etiology of Infant Mortality With Whole-Genome Sequencing.
Mallory J Owen et al. JAMA network open 2023 2 (2) e2254069
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of gene-based therapies for patients with spinal muscular atrophy type I in Australia.
Wang Tianjiao et al. Journal of neurology 2022
- Application of machine learning methods for predicting infant mortality in Rwanda: analysis of Rwanda demographic health survey 2014-15 dataset.
Mfateneza Emmanuel et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2022 22(1) 388
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.