Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Machine learning guided postnatal gestational age assessment using new-born screening metabolomic data in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
Sazawal Sunil et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 21(1) 609
- The Unrecognized Mortality Burden of Genetic Disorders in Infancy.
Wojcik Monica H et al. American journal of public health 2021 111(S2) S156-S162
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Diagnosis, Incidence, and Newborn Screening in Japan.
Kimizu Tomokazu et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Measurement of genetic diseases as a cause of mortality in infants receiving whole genome sequencing.
Kingsmore Stephen F et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 Nov 5(1) 49
- Effects of Implementing the Timed and Targeted Counselling Model on Pregnancy Outcomes and Newborn Survival in Rural Uganda: Protocol for a Quasi-Experimental Study.
Babughirana Geoffrey et al. Methods and protocols 2020 Oct 3(4)
- CCHD Screening Implementation Efforts in Latin American Countries by the Ibero American Society of Neonatology (SIBEN).
Sola Augusto et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Mar 6(1) 21
- An annotated data set for identifying women reporting adverse pregnancy outcomes on Twitter.
Klein Ari Z et al. Data in brief 2020 Oct 32106249
- Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy in China Using DNA Mass Spectrometry.
Lin Yiming et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 101255
- Inequities in newborn screening: Race and the role of medicaid ☆ .
Sohn Heeju et al. SSM - population health 2019 Dec 9100496
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (1)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (29)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (19)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.