Last Posted: Aug 25, 2022
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of gene-based therapies for patients with spinal muscular atrophy type I in Australia.
Wang Tianjiao et al. Journal of neurology 2022
- Application of machine learning methods for predicting infant mortality in Rwanda: analysis of Rwanda demographic health survey 2014-15 dataset.
Mfateneza Emmanuel et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2022 22(1) 388
- In silico analysis of GATA4 variants demonstrates main contribution to congenital heart disease.
Abbasi Shiva et al. Journal of cardiovascular and thoracic research 2022 13(4) 336-354
- Robust relationship between ambient air pollution and infant mortality in India.
deSouza Priyanka N et al. The Science of the total environment 2022 152755
- When They Warn of Rare Disorders, These Prenatal Tests Are Usually Wrong
S Kliff et al, NY Times, January 2, 2022
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Machine learning guided postnatal gestational age assessment using new-born screening metabolomic data in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa.
Sazawal Sunil et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2021 21(1) 609
- The Unrecognized Mortality Burden of Genetic Disorders in Infancy.
Wojcik Monica H et al. American journal of public health 2021 111(S2) S156-S162
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Diagnosis, Incidence, and Newborn Screening in Japan.
Kimizu Tomokazu et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2021 7(3)
- Measurement of genetic diseases as a cause of mortality in infants receiving whole genome sequencing.
Kingsmore Stephen F et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 Nov 5(1) 49
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (1)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (30)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.