Last Posted: Jan 28, 2023
- Association of Polygenic Risk Scores for Hearing Difficulty in Older Adults With Hearing Loss in Mid-Childhood and Midlife: A Population-Based Cross-sectional Study Within the Longitudinal Study of Australian Children.
Jing Wang et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2023 1
- Gene burden analysis identifies genes associated with increased risk and severity of adult-onset hearing loss in a diverse hospital-based cohort.
Hui Daniel et al. PLoS genetics 2023 19(1) e1010584
- Negative Molecular Diagnostics in Non-Syndromic Hearing Loss: What Next?
Clabout Thomas et al. Genes 2023 14(1)
- Non-Syndromic Hearing Loss in a Romanian Population: Carrier Status and Frequent Variants in the GJB2 Gene.
Riza Anca-Lelia et al. Genes 2023 14(1)
- Association of Genetic Diagnoses of Childhood-Onset Hearing Loss With Cochlear Implant Outcomes.
Carlson Ryan J et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2023 1
- Genetic screening of a Chinese cohort of children with hearing loss using a next-generation sequencing panel.
Ma Jing et al. Human genomics 2023 17(1) 1
- Offering and Returning Secondary Findings in the Context of Exome Sequencing for Hearing Loss: Clinicians' Views and Experiences.
Notini Lauren et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2023 1-10
- [Clinical practice guideline for the genetic diagnosis and counseling of hearing loss in China (2023)].
et al. Zhonghua er bi yan hou tou jing wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of otorhinolaryngology head and neck surgery 2023 58(1) 3-14
- Audiological Evidence of Frequent Hereditary Mild, Moderate and Moderate-to-Severe Hearing Loss.
Markova Tatiana et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(11)
- Detecting mitochondrial mutations associated with aminoglycoside ototoxicity by noninvasive prenatal testing.
Huang Quanfei et al. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2022 e24827
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (13)
- COVID-19 (9)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (967)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (172)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (12)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (78)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.