Last Posted: Oct 24, 2023
- Machine Learning Models for Predicting Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss Outcome: A Systematic Review.
Amirhossein Aghakhani et al. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 2023 34894231206902
- Exploring factors impacting haplotype-based noninvasive prenatal diagnosis for single-gene recessive disorders.
Lingrong Kong et al. Clin Genet 2023
- Social and physical predictors of mental health impact in adult women who have an FMR1 premutation
C Kraan et al, Genetics in Med Open, August 26, 2023
- Should genes for non-syndromic hearing loss be included in reproductive genetic carrier screening: Views of people with a personal or family experience of deafness.
Lucinda Freeman et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Assessing the Performance of the Clinician-Reported Genetic Testing Utility InDEx (C-GUIDE): Further Evidence of Inter-Rater Reliability.
Robin Z Hayeems et al. Clin Ther 2023
- Comprehensive Gene Panel Testing for Hearing Loss in Children: Understanding Factors Influencing Diagnostic Yield.
Nobuko Yamamoto et al. J Pediatr 2023 113620
- Maternal sex chromosome aneuploidy identified through noninvasive prenatal screening: clinical profile and patient experience.
Aaron W Roberts et al. Am J Perinatol 2023
- Comprehensiveness of online sources for patient education on hereditary hearing impairment.
Yasar Kemal Duymaz et al. Front Pediatr 2023 111147207
- The qualitative experiences of otolaryngologists with genetic services in pediatric hearing loss evaluation.
Aaliyah Heyward et al. J Community Genet 2023
- Optimized concurrent hearing and genetic screening in Beijing, China: A cross-sectional study.
Cheng Wen et al. Biosci Trends 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: