Last Posted: Oct 05, 2023
- Participant characteristics in the prevention of gestational diabetes as evidence for precision medicine: a systematic review and meta-analysis
S Lim et al, Comm Medicine, October 5, 2023
- Prediction of gestational diabetes mellitus in Asian women using machine learning algorithms.
Byung Soo Kang et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 13356
- Development of machine learning models to predict gestational diabetes risk in the first half of pregnancy.
Gabriel Cubillos et al. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2023 23(1) 469
- Machine learning and disease prediction in obstetrics.
Zara Arain et al. Curr Res Physiol 2023 6100099
- Genetics and Epigenetics: Implications for the Life Course of Gestational Diabetes.
William L Lowe et al. Int J Mol Sci 2023 24(7)
- Digital Health and Machine Learning Technologies for Blood Glucose Monitoring and Management of Gestational Diabetes.
Huiqi Y Lu et al. IEEE reviews in biomedical engineering 2023 PP
- Prediction model for gestational diabetes mellitus using the XG Boost machine learning algorithm.
Xiaoqi Hu et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2023 141105062
- A machine learning approach for early prediction of gestational diabetes mellitus using elemental contents in fingernails.
Yun-Nam Chan et al. Scientific reports 2023 13(1) 4184
- Development and validation of risk prediction models for large for gestational age infants using logistic regression and two machine learning algorithms.
Ning Wang et al. Journal of diabetes 2023
- Analysis of Pregnancy Complications and Epigenetic Gestational Age of Newborns
CL Acosta et al, JAMA Network Open, February 24, 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 27, 2023
- Content source: