Last Posted: Nov 21, 2023
- Cat eye syndrome: Clinical, cytogenetics and familial findings in a large cohort of 43 patients highlighting the importance of congenital heart disease and inherited cases.
Guillaume Jedraszak et al. Am J Med Genet A 2023
- Research participants' perspectives regarding the feedback of secondary findings-A cohort from the DDD-Africa study, South Africa.
Barry Shingwenyana et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Factors Associated With Underutilization of Genetic Testing in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Nicolas J Abreu et al. Pediatr Neurol 2023 15017-23
- Ethical issues of involving people with intellectual disabilities in genomic research: a scoping review protocol.
Dorothy Chepkirui et al. Wellcome Open Res 2023 8340
- The translation of psychiatric genetic findings to the clinic.
Kimberley Marie Kendall et al. Schizophr Res 2023
- Genetic counseling clinic model expansion: Impact on access for general genetics clinic.
Rachel Doberstein et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Reanalysis of whole-exome sequencing (WES) data of children with neurodevelopmental disorders in a standard patient care context.
Michelle van Slobbe et al. Eur J Pediatr 2023
- Health status and comorbidities of adult patients with late-diagnosed phenylketonuria (PKU) born before the newborn screening in France - A nationwide study of health insurance claims data.
Claire Douillard et al. Mol Genet Metab 2023 140(3) 107704
- Receiving de novo genetic diagnoses for autism with intellectual disability: parents' views of impacts on families' reproductive decisions.
Robert Klitzman et al. J Community Genet 2023
- Detection of mosaic chromosomal alterations in children with severe developmental disorders recruited to the DDD study
RY Eberhardt et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 12, 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by Public Health Genomics Branch to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Dec 08, 2023
- Content source: