Congenital heart defects
Last Posted: Jun 23, 2022
- Integrated multiomic characterization of congenital heart disease.
Hill Matthew C et al. Nature 2022 6
- Development of a Semi-Automated Database for Adult Congenital Heart Disease Patients.
Verma Shourya et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2022
- Patient monitoring and education over a tailored digital application platform for congenital heart disease: A feasibility pilot study.
Nashat Heba et al. International journal of cardiology 2022
- Congenital Heart Disease Gene: a Curated Database for Congenital Heart Disease Genes
A Yang et al, CIrc Gen Prec Medicine, May 6, 20222
- Exploring the diagnostic utility of genome sequencing for fetal congenital heart defects.
Cao Y et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Diagnostic yield of whole exome data in fetuses aborted for conotruncal malformations.
Shi Jia-Wei et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Artificial intelligence in perinatal diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease.
Reddy Charitha D et al. Seminars in perinatology 2022 151588
- Contribution of NOTCH1 genetic variants to bicuspid aortic valve and other congenital lesions.
Debiec Radoslaw Marek et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2022
- It Is Not Carved in Stone-The Need for a Genetic Reevaluation of Variants in Pediatric Cardiomyopathies.
Westphal Dominik Sebastian et al. Journal of cardiovascular development and disease 2022 9(2)
- Consanguinity and Congenital Heart Disease Susceptibility: Insights into Rare Genetic Variations in Saudi Arabia.
Albesher Nour et al. Genes 2022 13(2)
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (10)
- COVID-19 (10)
- CDC Publications (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (458)
- GWAS Studies (5)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (93)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (16)
- Reviews/Commentaries (71)
- Tools/Methods (2)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.