Last Posted: Nov 03, 2022
- Molecular Diagnostic Yield of Exome Sequencing and Chromosomal Microarray in Cerebral Palsy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
Srivastava Siddharth et al. JAMA neurology 2022
- Molecular Diagnostic Yield of Exome Sequencing and Chromosomal Microarray in Cerebral Palsy A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
S Srivastava et al, JAMA Neurology, October 24, 2022
- Epidemiology, methods of diagnosis, and clinical management of patients with arginase 1 deficiency (ARG1-D): A systematic review.
Bin Sawad Aseel et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2022 137(1-2) 153-163
- Development and Validation of a Deep Learning Method to Predict Cerebral Palsy From Spontaneous Movements in Infants at High Risk.
Groos Daniel et al. JAMA network open 2022 5(7) e2221325
- Congenital muscle dystrophies: Role of singleton whole exome sequencing in countries with limited resources.
Masri Amira T et al. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery 2022 217107271
- Common data elements to standardize genomics studies in cerebral palsy.
Wilson Yana A et al. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2022
- Prediction of Communication Impairment in Children With Bilateral Cerebral Palsy Using Multivariate Lesion- and Connectome-Based Approaches: Protocol for a Multicenter Prospective Cohort Study.
Hu Jie et al. Frontiers in human neuroscience 2022 16788037
- Epilepsy and related challenges in children with COL4A1 and COL4A2 mutations: A Gould syndrome patient registry.
Boyce Danielle et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2021 125108365
- Yield of clinically reportable genetic variants in unselected cerebral palsy by whole genome sequencing
CL van Eyk et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, September 16, 2021
- Genetic counseling considerations in cerebral palsy.
Elliott Alison M et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2021
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (8)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (70)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (10)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.