Last Posted: Nov 28, 2023
- Parental request for familial carrier testing in early childhood: The genetic counseling perspective.
Sabrina V Southwick et al. Clin Genet 2023
- Effectiveness of preconceptional and prenatal cystic fibrosis carrier screening: a systematic review.
Rita Banzi et al. Epidemiol Prev 2023 47(4-5) 243-256
- The potential impact of implementation of expanded carrier screening on pediatric patient diagnoses: A retrospective chart review of patients who receive care in an outpatient genetics clinic in the northeast.
Kelly Roche et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Benefits and concerns of expanded carrier screening: what do pregnant Latina women in Texas think?
Embedzayi Madhiri et al. J Community Genet 2023
- Changing the standardised obstetric care by expanded carrier screening and counselling: a multicentre prospective cohort study.
Han-Ying Chen et al. J Med Genet 2023
- Ethnically unique disease burden and limitations of current expanded carrier screening panels.
Chih-Ling Chen et al. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2023
- Performance of single-gene noninvasive prenatal testing for autosomal recessive conditions in a general population setting.
Julia Wynn et al. Prenat Diagn 2023
- Lessons learned from the first national population-based genetic carrier-screening program for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
A Singer et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 12, 2023
- Carrier Screening Programs for Cystic Fibrosis, Fragile X Syndrome, Hemoglobinopathies and Thalassemia, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy: A Health Technology Assessment.
et al. Ont Health Technol Assess Ser 2023 23(4) 1-398
- The completion of indicated paternal prenatal genetic and carrier testing at a public hospital in Los Angeles, California
MT Nguyen et al, Genet in Med Open, September 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 27, 2023
- Content source: