Last Posted: Feb 02, 2023
- An Ethical Argument for Health Insurance Coverage of Paternal Prenatal Genetic Testing.
Michelle T Nguyen et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2023 141(1) 11-14
- Evaluating the Clinical Utility of a Long-Read Sequencing-Based Approach in Prenatal Diagnosis of Thalassemia.
Qiaowei Liang et al. Clinical chemistry 2023
- Expecting more: the case for incorporating fertility services into comprehensive sickle cell disease care.
Lydia H Pecker et al. The Lancet. Haematology 2023
- Attitudes of professional stakeholders towards implementation of reproductive genetic carrier screening: a systematic review.
Pasquier Laurent et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2023
- Informed Consent for Expanded Carrier Screening: Past, Present, and Future.
Rink Britton D et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2023
- Community Genetics screening in a pandemic: solutions for pre-test education, informed consent, and specimen collection.
Terrill Bronwyn et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2023 1 1-5
- Experience using singleton exome sequencing of probands as an approach to preconception carrier screening in consanguineous couples.
Abulí Anna et al. Journal of medical genetics 2023
- The Australian Reproductive Genetic Carrier Screening Project (Mackenzie's Mission): Design and Implementation.
Archibald Alison D et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(11)
- The inequity of targeted cystic fibrosis reproductive carrier screening tests in Australia.
Shum Bennett Ov et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Incidental molecular diagnoses and heterozygous risk alleles in a carrier screening cohort.
Reiner Jennifer et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (107)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (305)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (23)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (21)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (121)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.