Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Economic Evaluation of Reproductive Carrier Screening for Recessive Genetic Conditions: A Systematic Review.
Wang Tianjiao et al. Expert review of pharmacoeconomics & outcomes research 2021
- Preconception risk assessment for thalassaemia, sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis and Tay-Sachs disease.
Hussein Norita et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2021 10CD010849
- Evaluating for Disparities in Prenatal Genetic Counseling.
Christopher Diane et al. American journal of obstetrics & gynecology MFM 2021 100494
- Evaluating genetic and genomic tests for heritable conditions in Australia: lessons learnt from health technology assessments.
Norris Sarah et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Effectiveness of Using Mean Corpuscular Volume and Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin for Beta-thalassemia Carrier Screening in the Guangdong Population of China.
Gu Heng et al. Biomedical and environmental sciences : BES 2021 34(8) 667-671
- Counseling for personal health implications identified during reproductive genetic carrier screening.
Gbur Samantha et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Ethical considerations in gene selection for reproductive carrier screening.
Dive Lisa et al. Human genetics 2021
- The Evolving Role of Next-Generation Sequencing in Screening and Diagnosis of Hemoglobinopathies.
Achour Ahlem et al. Frontiers in physiology 2021 12686689
- The Cost-effectiveness of Genotyping versus Sequencing for Prenatal Cystic Fibrosis Carrier Screening.
Avram Carmen M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Men with FMR1 premutation alleles of less than 71 CGG repeats have low risk of being affected with fragile X-associated tremor/ataxia syndrome (FXTAS).
Martin Ellenore M et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- COVID-19 (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (98)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (252)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (17)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (104)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.