Last Posted: Oct 09, 2021
- Genetics of diaphragmatic hernia.
Schreiner Yannick et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021 10
- A single center experience with publicly funded clinical exome sequencing for neurodevelopmental disorders or multiple congenital anomalies.
Pode-Shakked Ben et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 19099
- Multidisciplinary interaction and MCD gene discovery. The perspective of the clinical geneticist.
Mancini Grazia M S et al. European journal of paediatric neurology : EJPN : official journal of the European Paediatric Neurology Society 2021 3527-34
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Clinical trials in skeletal dysplasia: a paradigm for treating rare diseases.
Sabir Ataf et al. British medical bulletin 2021
- Comprehensive non-invasive prenatal screening for pregnancies with elevated risks of genetic disorders: protocol for a prospective, multicentre study.
Xu Chenming et al. BMJ open 2021 11(8) e053617
- Clinical utility and cost-effectiveness analysis of chromosome testing concomitant with chromosomal microarray of patients with constitutional disorders in a U.S. academic medical center.
Su Meng et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Congenital anomalies and genetic disorders in neonates and infants: a single-center observational cohort study.
Marouane A et al. European journal of pediatrics 2021
- Diagnostic yield of chromosomal microarray and trio whole exome sequencing in cryptogenic cerebral palsy.
Yechieli Michal et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
- The Unrecognized Mortality Burden of Genetic Disorders in Infancy.
Wojcik Monica H et al. American journal of public health 2021 111(S2) S156-S162
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (6)
- COVID-19 (6)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (474)
- GWAS Studies (10)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (347)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (38)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (29)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (12)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (47)
- Reviews/Commentaries (388)
- Tools/Methods (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.