Last Posted: Nov 16, 2023
- Comparison of three bioinformatics tools in the detection of ASD candidate variants from whole exome sequencing data.
Apurba Shil et al. Sci Rep 2023 13(1) 18853
- Factors Associated With Underutilization of Genetic Testing in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Nicolas J Abreu et al. Pediatr Neurol 2023 15017-23
- Postpartum and non-postpartum depression: a population-based matched case-control study comparing polygenic risk scores for severe mental disorders.
Trine Munk-Olsen et al. Transl Psychiatry 2023 13(1) 346
- [Differential diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and global developmental delay based on machine learning and Children Neuropsychological and Behavioral Scale].
Gang Zhou et al. Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 2023 25(10) 1028-1033
- Genetic counseling clinic model expansion: Impact on access for general genetics clinic.
Rachel Doberstein et al. J Genet Couns 2023
- Mutations in genes related to myocyte contraction and ventricular septum development in non-syndromic tetralogy of Fallot.
Drayton C Harvey et al. Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 101249605
- Receiving de novo genetic diagnoses for autism with intellectual disability: parents' views of impacts on families' reproductive decisions.
Robert Klitzman et al. J Community Genet 2023
- Digital phenotyping could help detect autism.
Catherine Lord et al. Nat Med 2023 10
- Scientists discover how dozens of genes may contribute to autism
M Johnson, The Washington Post, October 5, 2023
- Review of pharmacogenomics of psychiatric comorbidities in autism spectrum disorder.
Aida Alvarez et al. Pharmacogenomics 2023
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Oct 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Nov 29, 2023
- Content source: