Last Posted: Aug 05, 2022
- Differences in the genetic architecture of common and rare variants in childhood, persistent and late-diagnosed attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Rajagopal Veera M et al. Nature genetics 2022 8
- Use of Oculomotor Behavior to Classify Children with Autism and Typical Development: A Novel Implementation of the Machine Learning Approach.
Zhao Zhong et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2022
- MicroRNA and MicroRNA-Target Variants Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Related Disorders.
Wong Anthony et al. Genes 2022 13(8)
- Machine learning-based ABA treatment recommendation and personalization for autism spectrum disorder: an exploratory study.
Kohli Manu et al. Brain informatics 2022 9(1) 16
- Feasibility and Impact of Integrating an Artificial Intelligence-Based Diagnosis Aid for Autism Into the Extension for Community Health Outcomes Autism Primary Care Model: Protocol for a Prospective Observational Study.
Sohl Kristin et al. JMIR research protocols 2022 11(7) e37576
- Chromosome 2q12.3-q13 copy number variants in patients with neurodevelopmental disorders: genotype-phenotype correlation and new hotspots.
Aarabi Mahmoud et al. Psychiatric genetics 2022
- Developmental Variability in Autism Across 17 000 Autistic Individuals and 4000 Siblings Without an Autism Diagnosis Comparisons by Cohort, Intellectual Disability, Genetic Etiology, and Age at Diagnosis
SS Kuo et al, JAMA Pediatrics, July 18, 2022
- Diagnosis-Based Hybridization of Multimedical Tests and Sociodemographic Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorder Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Techniques: A Systematic Review.
Alqaysi M E et al. International journal of telemedicine and applications 2022 20223551528
- The performance of artificial intelligence-driven technologies in diagnosing mental disorders: an umbrella review
A Abd-Alrazak et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, July 7, 2022
- Using machine learning to improve diagnostic assessment of ASD in the light of specific differential and co-occurring diagnoses.
Schulte-Rüther Martin et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (6)
- COVID-19 (21)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1117)
- GWAS Studies (59)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (258)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (57)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (155)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.