Last Posted: Sep 30, 2022
- Genome-wide methylation analysis of post-mortem cerebellum samples supports the role of peroxisomes in autism spectrum disorder.
Anne Anuhya et al. Epigenomics 2022
- Autism and ADHD in the Era of Big Data; An Overview of Digital Resources for Patient, Genetic and Clinical Trials Information.
Abomelha Faris M et al. Genes 2022 13(9)
- Identification of shared and differentiating genetic architecture for autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and case subgroups.
Mattheisen Manuel et al. Nature genetics 2022 9
- Chromosomal microarray analyses from 5778 patients with neurodevelopmental disorders and congenital anomalies in Brazil.
Krepischi Ana C V et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 15184
- [Genetic testing in autism spectrum disorder].
Jensen Janni Majgaard et al. Ugeskrift for laeger 2022 184(34)
- Machine learning models using mobile game play accurately classify children with autism.
Deveau Nicholas et al. Intelligence-based medicine 2022 100057
- Screening for Fragile X Syndrome Among Filipino Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Dy Angel Belle C et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2022
- Diverse mutations in autism-related genes and their expression in the developing brain
Nature Genetics, August 18, 2022
- Integrating de novo and inherited variants in 42,607 autism cases identifies mutations in new moderate-risk genes
X Zhou et al, Nature Genetics, August 18, 2022
- Rare coding variation provides insight into the genetic architecture and phenotypic context of autism
JM Fu et al, Nature Genetics, August 18, 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (6)
- COVID-19 (21)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1117)
- GWAS Studies (59)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (263)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (59)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (157)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.