Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- Detecting autism from picture book narratives using deep neural utterance embeddings.
Wawer Aleksander et al. International journal of language & communication disorders 2022
- FECTS: A Facial Emotion Cognition and Training System for Chinese Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Wan Guobin et al. Computational intelligence and neuroscience 2022 20229213526
- Evaluation of an artificial intelligence-based medical device for diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
Megerian Jonathan T et al. NPJ digital medicine 2022 5(1) 57
- Impact of Genetic and Genomic Testing on the Clinical Management of Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Stafford Christine F et al. Genes 2022 13(4)
- Fragile X Mental Retardation Protein and Cerebral Expression of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor Subtype 5 in Men with Fragile X Syndrome: A Pilot Study.
Brašic James Robert et al. Brain sciences 2022 12(3)
- Gene Variants Involved in Nonsense-Mediated mRNA Decay Suggest a Role in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Marques Ana Rita et al. Biomedicines 2022 10(3)
- Abilities and Disabilities-Applying Machine Learning to Disentangle the Role of Intelligence in Diagnosing Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Wolff Nicole et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2022 13826043
- Use of Mobile and Wearable Artificial Intelligence in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Scoping Review.
Welch Victoria et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2022 24(3) e33560
- Exploring polygenic contributors to subgroups of comorbid conditions in autism spectrum disorder.
Klein Louis et al. Scientific reports 2022 12(1) 3416
- Fragile X premutation carrier screening in Pakistani preconception women in primary care consultation.
Meraj Neelam et al. BMC women's health 2022 22(1) 57
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (6)
- COVID-19 (21)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1117)
- GWAS Studies (58)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (248)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (50)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Reviews/Commentaries (155)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.