Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Last Posted: Oct 12, 2021
- The impact of sex, age at onset, recurrence, mode of ascertainment and medical complications on the family genetic risk score profiles for alcohol use disorder.
Kendler Kenneth S et al. Psychological medicine 2021 1-9
- Perturbations in Gut Microbiota Composition in Psychiatric Disorders: A Review and Meta-analysis.
Nikolova Viktoriya L et al. JAMA psychiatry 2021
- Risks of Coaggregation of Major Psychiatric Disorders Among First-Degree Relatives of Patients With Bipolar I and Bipolar II Disorder: Evidence From a Nationwide Population-Based Study.
Cheng Chih-Ming et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2021 82(5)
- The Utility of Pharmacogenetic-Guided Psychotropic Medication Selection for Pediatric Patients: A Retrospective Study.
Ariefdjohan Merlin et al. Pediatric reports 2021 13(3) 421-433
- Classification of Children With Autism and Typical Development Using Eye-Tracking Data From Face-to-Face Conversations: Machine Learning Model Development and Performance Evaluation.
Zhao Zhong et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(8) e29328
- Understanding the impact of SNPs associated with autism spectrum disorder on biological pathways in the human fetal and adult cortex.
Golovina E et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 15867
- Genetic, Clinical, and Sociodemographic Factors Associated With Stimulant Treatment Outcomes in ADHD.
Brikell Isabell et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 appiajp202020121686
- Can the MMPI Predict Adult ADHD? An Approach Using Machine Learning Methods.
Kim Sunhae et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(6)
- Perspectives from the Society for Pediatric Research: pharmacogenetics for pediatricians.
Tang Girdwood Sonya C et al. Pediatric research 2021
- Effectiveness of a digital therapeutic as adjunct to treatment with medication in pediatric ADHD
SH Collins et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 26, 2021
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (6)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (942)
- GWAS Studies (60)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (50)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (16)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (26)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.