Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Last Posted: Oct 02, 2022
- Association between Gut Microbiota and Emotional-Behavioral Symptoms in Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
MJ Lee et al, J Per Medicine, September 29, 2022
- Disentangling the influences of parental genetics on offspring's cognition, education, and psychopathology via genetic and phenotypic pathways.
Axelrud Luiza K et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2022
- Autism and ADHD in the Era of Big Data; An Overview of Digital Resources for Patient, Genetic and Clinical Trials Information.
Abomelha Faris M et al. Genes 2022 13(9)
- Identification of shared and differentiating genetic architecture for autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and case subgroups.
Mattheisen Manuel et al. Nature genetics 2022 9
- Differences in the genetic architecture of common and rare variants in childhood, persistent and late-diagnosed attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Rajagopal Veera M et al. Nature genetics 2022 8
- Accurate Identification of ADHD among Adults Using Real-Time Activity Data.
Kaur Amandeep et al. Brain sciences 2022 12(7)
- Symptom and performance validity in samples of adults at clinical evaluation of ADHD: a replication study using machine learning algorithms.
Hirsch Oliver et al. Journal of clinical and experimental neuropsychology 2022 1-14
- A phenome-wide association study of polygenic scores for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder across two genetic ancestries in electronic health record data.
Niarchou Maria et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2022
- Towards high-accuracy classifying attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders using CNN-LSTM model.
Wang Cheng et al. Journal of neural engineering 2022
- Using machine learning to improve diagnostic assessment of ASD in the light of specific differential and co-occurring diagnoses.
Schulte-Rüther Martin et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2022
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (6)
- COVID-19 (11)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (956)
- GWAS Studies (65)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (63)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (28)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (1)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.