Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Last Posted: May 23, 2023
- Prediction of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Diagnosis Using Brief, Low-Cost Clinical Measures: A Competitive Model Evaluation.
Michael A Mooney et al. Clin Psychol Sci 2023 11(3) 458-475
- Polygenic risk score-based phenome-wide association study identifies novel associations for Tourette syndrome.
Pritesh Jain et al. Transl Psychiatry 2023 13(1) 69
- Machine Learning-Based Prediction of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Sleep Problems With Wearable Data in Children.
Won-Pyo Kim et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(3) e233502
- Co-occurring conditions in children with Down syndrome and autism: a retrospective study.
Noemi A Spinazzi et al. Journal of neurodevelopmental disorders 2023 15(1) 9
- The incidence and clinical characteristics of fragile X syndrome in China.
Lianni Mei et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2023 111064104
- Polygenic risk score for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and brain functional networks segregation in a community-based sample.
João Ricardo Sato et al. Genes, brain, and behavior 2023 e12838
- Update on genetics of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: current status 2023.
Thorsten M Kranz et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2023
- Exploring telediagnostic procedures in child neuropsychiatry: addressing ADHD diagnosis and autism symptoms through supervised machine learning.
Silvia Grazioli et al. European child & adolescent psychiatry 2023 1-11
- Association of Potentially Damaging De Novo Gene Variants With Neurologic Outcomes in Congenital Heart Disease.
Sarah U Morton et al. JAMA network open 2023 6(1) e2253191
- Candidate diagnostic biomarkers for neurodevelopmental disorders in children and adolescents: a systematic review.
Cortese Samuele et al. World psychiatry : official journal of the World Psychiatric Association (WPA) 2023 22(1) 129-149
About RCH PHGKB
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Feb 1, 2023
- Page last updated:Jun 09, 2023
- Content source: