Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Last Posted: Sep 02, 2020
- United States Pulmonary Hypertension Scientific Registry (USPHSR): Baseline Characteristics.
Badlam Jessica B et al. Chest 2020 Aug
- Genetics and other omics in pediatric pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Welch C L et al. Chest 2020 Jan
- Methodological quality of clinical practice guidelines for genetic testing in children: A systematic assessment using the appraisal of guidelines for research and evaluation II instrument.
Jiao Xue-Feng et al. Medicine 2019 Dec 98(52) e18521
- Poor outcomes in carriers of the RNF213 variant (p.Arg4810Lys) with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Hiraide Takahiro et al. The Journal of heart and lung transplantation : the official publication of the International Society for Heart Transplantation 2019 Sep
- Genetics in pulmonary arterial hypertension in a large homogeneous Japanese population.
Gamou S et al. Clinical genetics 2018 Jul 94(1) 70-80
- Pulmonary Hypertension Fact Sheet
CDC Information, 2018
- Recent advances in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Wilkins Martin R et al. F1000Research 2018 7
- Pulmonary Hypertension in a Large Cohort with Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia.
Vorselaars Veronique et al. Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 2017 94(3) 242-250
- Using Omics to Understand and Treat Pulmonary Vascular Disease.
Hemnes Anna R et al. Frontiers in medicine 2018 5157
- Precision medicine and personalising therapy in pulmonary hypertension: seeing the light from the dawn of a new era.
Savale Laurent et al. European respiratory review : an official journal of the European Respiratory Society 2018 Jun 27(148)
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.