Last Posted: Oct 15, 2020
- Mutational landscape and clinical outcome of patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia and rearrangements involving 11q23/ KMT2A .
Bill Marius et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2020 Oct
- Prognostic role of ACTL10 in Cytogenetic Normal Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Lai Rui et al. Journal of Cancer 2020 11(17) 5150-5161
- Integrating clinical features with genetic factors enhances survival prediction for adults with acute myeloid leukemia.
Silveira Douglas R A et al. Blood advances 2020 May 4(10) 2339-2350
- Targeted next-generation sequencing of circulating cell-free DNA vs bone marrow in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Short Nicholas J et al. Blood advances 2020 Apr 4(8) 1670-1677
- Clinical Validation and Implementation of a Measurable Residual Disease Assay for NPM1 in Acute Myeloid Leukemia by Error-Corrected Next-Generation Sequencing.
Ritterhouse Lauren L et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 Oct
- Next-Generation Sequencing Improves Diagnosis, Prognosis and Clinical Management of Myeloid Neoplasms.
Carbonell Diego et al. Cancers 2019 Sep 11(9)
- Recommendations from a Portuguese Expert Group for Discontinuation of Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients in Clinical Practice.
Almeida Antonio et al. Acta medica portuguesa 2019 Aug 32(7-8) 550-557
- A genomics-informed computational biology platform prospectively predicts treatment responses in AML and MDS patients.
Drusbosky Leylah M et al. Blood advances 2019 Jun 3(12) 1837-1847
- Precision medicine and novel molecular target therapies in acute myeloid leukemia: the background of hematologic malignancies (HM)-SCREEN-Japan 01.
Miyamoto Kenichi et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2019 May
- Genomic subtyping and therapeutic targeting of acute erythroleukemia.
Iacobucci Ilaria et al. Nature genetics 2019 Apr 51(4) 694-704
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
- NIH Information (9)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1294)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (66)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Reviews/Commentaries (63)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.